• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

he is getting better and better at RB. where's that steaua bucharest poster when you need him ?
Most of the time he played CB at Steaua. He did have short spells playing DM and RB at the club and national team. Mainly because the main RB was injured and the other choices were not as good. He did well and most of the time there were no problems on that right wing. I was always impressed of how well he handled himself in the DM position, but we had our captain there so that position was filled. Therefore when Bourceanu came back from injury/suspension Vlad was not needed in the midfield.

Not heared any thing about him for long time, but he was in the starting line for Romania today. They do a fine job and I hope that could do well for his price.

Not heared any thing about him for long time, but he was in the starting line for Romania today. They do a fine job and I hope that could do well for his price.

Against Northern Ireland. I mean who cares how he played against Kyle Lafferty a striker that couldn't even score goals in the Championship?

Yeah I don't see him in the picture going forward. He has talent but lack of height and over playing the ball have hurt him in the league.

He has talent I am sure off that but he is not suited to being a CB in the English game, he did ok as a full back but like Luiz he would be a better CM.

What exactly is this "talent" that people keep referring to? Simply being comfortable on the ball is not enough to warrant being called talented. No tactical discipline or awareness, poor decision making, dives in too often rather than staying on his feet, poor positional sense, takes risks. He has just about every bad trait as a defender that you can think of.

Looks like Vlad is next for the chopping block with the media saying we have allowed him to discuss a deal with Galatasaray.

What exactly is this "talent" that people keep referring to? Simply being comfortable on the ball is not enough to warrant being called talented. No tactical discipline or awareness, poor decision making, dives in too often rather than staying on his feet, poor positional sense, takes risks. He has just about every bad trait as a defender that you can think of.

He's the best tackler we've had since King.

I also think his defensive positioning and reading of the game is generally fairly solid

Thought he looked relatively good at RB when he needed to be and was a breath of fresh air having someone at RB calm on the ball and had the ability to play it.

Thought he looked relatively good at RB when he needed to be and was a breath of fresh air having someone at RB calm on the ball and had the ability to play it.

This is another myth. The guy isn't even a good passer. His one quality is the ability to run with the ball.

Back