• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hospital visit

Back in hospital since Monday. Today confirmed as 90 per cent cancer of the kidney. In pieces. 31 on Tuesday what a birthday present. Op in 2/3 weeks and they've got to take out the right kidney as the tumour is in the centre.

like me or not keep me in your prayers.

Oh jesus mate I am sorry to hear that.

I am a little bit of a hypochondriac and I have read so much about the power of positive thought, I wish you so much good. But seriously mate I have read about people who are mentally strong and positive do best in these situations. Also read recently that people who do have cancer and I hope to GHod it is a false test for you, but those that do respond to treatment best when they walk a few miles a day.

Wish the guy from Devon still posted on here because I thought he had lots of good advice on health issues.

Also my father lived his whole life 79 years with one kidney and he was fine apart from being a miserable cnut(spurs fans all are arent we)

Mate keep positive and you have to post updates here because I want to know your well and if your having a bad day we can try to cheer you up. The same would go for all posters on here regardless of origin or political or religious views. Your all my brothers whether you like it or not, well the lady that posts from scotland is not my brother she can be my sister unless she has a penis in which case I will want to see pictures of her penis and breasts.

Your in my thoughts Roy.

Exactly man.

I say **** to Roy, Marky or whoever on here but i have no ill feelings to anyone. In the grand scheme of things what is GG? or football for that matter. Health/family/friends is whats important and besides we're all sort of like an online family on here anyway (albeit we all have different online ummm 'characters').

Anyway Roy will get through this.

The only people in the world I truly hate are pedos people regularly annoy me but I have come to conclusion the "problem" might be with me.

Oh jesus mate I am sorry to hear that.

I am a little bit of a hypochondriac and I have read so much about the power of positive thought, I wish you so much good. But seriously mate I have read about people who are mentally strong and positive do best in these situations. Also read recently that people who do have cancer and I hope to GHod it is a false test for you, but those that do respond to treatment best when they walk a few miles a day.

Wish the guy from Devon still posted on here because I thought he had lots of good advice on health issues.

Also my father lived his whole life 79 years with one kidney and he was fine apart from being a miserable cnut(spurs fans all are arent we)

Mate keep positive and you have to post updates here because I want to know your well and if your having a bad day we can try to cheer you up. The same would go for all posters on here regardless of origin or political or religious views. Your all my brothers whether you like it or not, well the lady that posts from scotland is not my brother she can be my sister unless she has a penis in which case I will want to see pictures of her penis and breasts.

Your in my thoughts Roy.

Positivity is the key !!

I had a horrendous period of illness, 4 major ops on my tummy, months in hospital, a **** quality of life for a long period, my friends, family and I was always so positive and that really helped me recover and be the happy person I am today, its hard to be positive but really really try Roy...

Mate, like KD said, my heart literally stopped for a couple of seconds. So sorry to hear this news, but I get the feeling your a fighter Roy. Keep that spirit. And seriously, you know the lads on here will do anything we can to help out.

Stay positive, well as much as you can whilst being a Spurs fan.

Yiddo x

I don't know what to say really Roy but I hope the op goes smoothly. It does sound positive though if it hasn't spread. Good luck and best wishes to you and your family x

best wishes Roy, thoughts and prayers are with you. As others have stated, we are all friends/brothers/sisters/chich on this forum, no matter where in the world we are, what religious beliefs we have or political leanings, one thing we can all agree on is that the wellbeing of everyone on here, and their families is of much greater importance than out beliefs and opinions.

Hope it all goes well, keep us updated so we can try and give a helping hand (metaphorically) through the journey.

All the best Roy hope your back to your old self in no time. Don't stop posting in the betting thread, your bets are a good guide on what not to put my money on :eek:k:

Blimey, all the best Roy. It's good to hear they think it's isolated to the Kidney. Good luck with the op and like others have said, try to stay positive.

All the best Roy, not the nicest birthday present at all. My dad is partway through a course of radiotherapy, and my older brother is having his second treatment of iodine radiotherapy in january, so know how difficult it is.
ps, i'd avoid coming on here whilst you're not well, i'm pretty sure it's not good for your health 8-[

I really hope this can be quickly sorted out for you Roy, that the medical action will now be decisive and you can be free to live a long life without the worry hanging over you, just an adjustment in lifestyle.

Indeed. Thank you. Got an appointment Monday in the nuclear medicine department not try scare you much for an edta test. Long day and night's ahead.

As Chich said, if you're having a bad day regardless of why, get on here. We'll be here for you mate. In internet land or in real life, if there's anything I can do, shout

Woah.....thats heavy news to take on board Roy. Spread it around in whatever way you see fit to hopefully lighten the impact. Support come in many ways including us bunch of misfits!

Get you (or if you cannot face it) someone close to you to read up (in depth) on your situation, it is so valuable to know whats going on, to question, to challenge, so you have a voice rather than just feel like a patient.

Sending you positive thoughts mate.

Not a religious man myself, but I'll have a whisky tonight and toast to a speedy recovery! Good luck, buddy

Well I only know your "virtual self" on here Roy but you seem to be a passionate guy who approaches all things in life with energy and real spirit, and willing be challenged on your viewpoint. You've got the spirit needed for this fight mate, be strong :)

Back