• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Anyone watched breaking bad? I know its been on a few years now, but ive been watching this loads recently and near the end of season 3. Think they've stretched it out as far as they can - thinking season 4 will be quite bland

Breaking Bad is excellent, cannot wait for the final season.

Watched the 1st and 2nd episode of touch and thought they were good, mrs loved it.

Got Game of Thrones but have not watched, I read the books years ago so thought i would be disappointed but everyone is going on about it so might just give it a try.

Anyone watched breaking bad? I know its been on a few years now, but ive been watching this loads recently and near the end of season 3. Think they've stretched it out as far as they can - thinking season 4 will be quite bland

had this conversation with my mate. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere they're scared of milking it too much so series 5 will be their last.

Season 5 has the opportunity of being epic. There is so many loose ends after series 4. Fascinated by where Hank and Walt's friendship will go now as well as a couple of main characters.. don't wanna say too much as don't wanna spoil season 4 for people who haven't finished it yet.

Last edited:
had this conversation with my mate. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere they're scared of milking it too much so series 5 will be their last.

Season 5 has the opportunity of being epic. There is so many loose ends after series 4. Fascinated by where Hank and Walt's friendship will go now as well as a couple of main characters.. don't wanna say too much as don't wanna spoil season 4 for people who haven't finished it yet.

About to start season 4 will see where it goes.

www.bettercallsaul.com - This guys is a character isnt he... ... reminds me of the maury the lawyer from the wire

Touch was very good... if it keeps this up ll the way through it could be a great watch

Just hope it doesn't peter out after one great season like Heroes did (another Tim Kring show).

I enjoyed the first episode but am also slightly concerned about the longevity of the show what with Kring's previous. Hopefully he has learnt from the mistakes he made with Heroes though...

Magic City looks good, just downloaded it

Centers on Miami mobsters and other characters from Miami Beach in the late 1950s

Back