• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

i guess it just shows football really is a game of opinions. at one end, tony pulis doesn't select him for a relegation battling side, but on the other end, he is wanted by inter milan. tbh, i'm quite surprised some of the top 4 sides aren't after him, considering inter milan want him. with all the home grown quotas, he would seem a good option to have. similar to why Emirates Marketing Project bought sinclair, rodwell etc

The Milan teams are just upper mid table sides in a poor league now.

Fabianski has joined Swansea on a 4-year deal. They expecting Rodgers to come for Vorm?

Fabianski has joined Swansea on a 4-year deal. They expecting Rodgers to come for Vorm?

It certainly seems a bit strange for Fabianski to prefer the Swansea bench over the Arsenal bench so could very well be that Swansea are expecting to lose Vorm this summer.

So the question becomes, do we exercise our first refusal option on Caulker, or do we let him go to Liverpool?

So the question becomes, do we exercise our first refusal option on Caulker, or do we let him go to Liverpool?

£15m for Caulker and Vorm, should be £15m for Caulker on his own and even then its a bargain.

I have heard from a source (not saying it's reliable) that McDermott will be the next West Brom manager. Odds are around 25/1 at the moment and as a result I and a few others have had a sneaky bet on it.
A bloke at work's uncle is his gardener in Reading and that's what BMc has told him.

Have there been solid reports of us having a first refusal option on him? I remember a significant sell on fee being reported, but no the first refusal.

Rodgers will know all about Caulker after their time at Swansea, wouldn't be particularly happy about him ending up there.

Could we be in for Vorm with the recent speculation surrounding loris and his admission that he would rather play in the champions league?

I have heard from a source (not saying it's reliable) that McDermott will be the next West Brom manager. Odds are around 25/1 at the moment and as a result I and a few others have had a sneaky bet on it.
A bloke at work's uncle is his gardener in Reading and that's what BMc has told him.

I love ******** like this hahahah, Im in for £10 on Bet365

reading elsewhere re the Lambert > Pool deal - the idea being that they over pay for Lambert and get Lallana at a reduced rate as there is a hefty sell on clause between SCBC and Bournemouth

Back