• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Why would you want that? Just asking.

Just to see if he can repeat it. He's going to have little rest from being at the world cup, and there's going to be so much more pressure from last seasons performance. Inevitably will be changes as Liverpool increase the squad size and rotation to compete in the Champions League.

I think Liverpool are going to find next year much tougher, and I am expecting them to drop out of the top four. Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project, Arsenal the regulars - pool, everton, man U and us vying for 4th.

Just to see if he can repeat it. He's going to have little rest from being at the world cup, and there's going to be so much more pressure from last seasons performance. Inevitably will be changes as Liverpool increase the squad size and rotation to compete in the Champions League.

I think Liverpool are going to find next year much tougher, and I am expecting them to drop out of the top four. Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project, Arsenal the regulars - pool, everton, man U and us vying for 4th.

Fair enough.

I want him to **** off to Madrid. He belongs there in every sense. Anything that weakens Liverpool or any of our competitors is a good thing in my eyes.

Well if pool fails to get CL I can see Suarez throwing a hissy fit and agitate for a move.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Fapatalk

Well if pool fails to get CL I can see Suarez throwing a hissy fit and agitate for a move.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Fapatalk

I think if RM come sniffing, and there has been a bit of press on this already, then he'll be looking for a move straight off. He has already shown he has no loyalty to Liverpool and as the Bale saga shows us RM has a special draw on players. That and the huge money of course.

But why "should he" chose that over a move to a club where he would be much more likely to experience success?

I suppose this is similar to the AVB discussion in general football, not sure if you took part in that? I just don't get why a professional should choose the more challenging option just to prove himself to others over choosing the option that's more likely to get him success.

At 27 Suarez is most likely close to the height of his career, he really should look to add to what is so far not a very impressive collection of medals for someone of his ability.

I cannot believe that despite FFP, PSG are buying David Luiz for 50m.. why the fook is he worth 50m!!

I cannot believe that despite FFP, PSG are buying David Luiz for 50m.. why the fook is he worth 50m!!

It's crazy. He's probably worth £20m in terms of performances, possibly a £10m premium on top for age, experience, profile etc, but £50m?! WTF?!

as i said earlier he isnt even the best defender at chelsea let alone the PL let alone the whole of europe which that fee would indicate

It's crazy. He's probably worth £20m in terms of performances, possibly a £10m premium on top for age, experience, profile etc, but £50m?! WTF?!

Makes Verts worth about £80m then...

Verts is a much much better defender than Sideshow and to be fair so are Terry, Ivanovic and Cahill so I get the sale... But anything above £20m is crazy and that premium is because of his reputation (to get to the £20m)

Ridiculous if it happens. Just cannot get my head around the idea that they would bid £40m for David Luiz. If completed I would almost start suspecting some kind of FFP foul play, but strange that PSG would be involved on that side of it...

Seriously? The best defender £40m can buy is David Luiz? I just cannot get that, and I rate him.

Just something totally not right about this. Add to this they have already two Brazilian CBs who IMO are better.. Luiz would be playing in midfield.

Just something totally not right about this. Add to this they have already two Brazilian CBs who IMO are better.. Luiz would be playing in midfield.

i agree that this seems odd. maybe luiz is close to some players at psg, or there are some agents at work. surely luiz has to play cb tho. at least that way, psg have bought a 25-30m cb for 40m. if they play him in midfield they will have bought a 15-20m player for 40m. david luiz is good on the ball for a centre back, but for 40m, he just isnt a good enough passer to play in midfield. when you spend 40m on a midfielder, theres a minimum level of technical proficiency that people should expect. david luiz does not meet this requirement.

football has gone mad!.....decades ago

But why "should he" chose that over a move to a club where he would be much more likely to experience success?

I suppose this is similar to the AVB discussion in general football, not sure if you took part in that? I just don't get why a professional should choose the more challenging option just to prove himself to others over choosing the option that's more likely to get him success.

At 27 Suarez is most likely close to the height of his career, he really should look to add to what is so far not a very impressive collection of medals for someone of his ability.

MORE MONEY and just to be at one of the biggest club in the world. Liverpool is big to the English but Real Madrid is bigger to the South Americans.

Back