• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

it was reported over the weekend that Liverpool are very close to signing Emre Can from Leverkusen for 10 mill....bargain, top young player

it was reported over the weekend that Liverpool are very close to signing Emre Can from Leverkusen for 10 mill....bargain, top young player

Very good player, from what I've seen of him at Levurusen he could easily have started to break into Munichs first team by now. If we weren't already too packed in by midfielders who need to settle in I'd say he'd be a good one to do a typical Spurs on and try to snatch from Liverpool.

Very good player, from what I've seen of him at Levurusen he could easily have started to break into Munichs first team by now. If we weren't already too packed in by midfielders who need to settle in I'd say he'd be a good one to do a typical Spurs on and try to snatch from Liverpool.

Steffen Freund coached him at the under 17 level and liked the kid a lot apparently

West Brom have confirmed that Craig Gardner will join the Premier League club on a three-year deal as a free agent.

That's Aston Villa, Birmingham and now West Brom. Wolves next?

Sagna would make a damn good signing for most of the top clubs in the world. I think he'll go Monaco personally

Sagna would make a damn good signing for most of the top clubs in the world. I think he'll go Monaco personally

Well past his best imo, think he would do well moving to a slightly smaller league where he wouldn't be challenged defensively as much.

I think Sagna to City makes sense for all parties:

- solid and more reliable than Richards at this point
- can rotate with Zabaleta, and will probably not need to play at full pelt for 40+ games so his now older body may last longer
- can hit the ground running as and when necessary (knows the league, even more experience than most City players of CL)

Luiz to PSG for £50m, absolutely ludicrous, he isnt even the best defender at Chelsea let alone in the world, laughable price for a clown

Back