• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I believe today was a precaution and his missing of the friendly is a matter of keeping him fresh for Saturday.

Danish national coach Morten Olsen says that Eriksen is still with the danish national team and that they are doing everything to get him fit for wednesday.

Thats right; doing everything to get him fit for that incredibly important friendly against England ](*,)

its a dud statement; if he's fit he plays. sounds as if no one was doing anything to get him fit previously.

They have to say that thought right?? I mean he's the star of the team so naturally people want to hear that there is a chance of him playing.

They have to say that thought right?? I mean he's the star of the team so naturally people want to hear that there is a chance of him playing.

Though by implication at least he's not too far away in which case he hopefully has a better chance of being ready for the Chelsea game.

Danish national coach Morten Olsen says that Eriksen is still with the danish national team and that they are doing everything to get him fit for wednesday.

Thats right; doing everything to get him fit for that incredibly important friendly against England ](*,)

Que Gary Cahill/Ashley Cole/other Chelski thug injuring him for the rest of the season with a ridiculously reckless tackle.

Seems like a nice lad, but my GHod modern footballers are so funking dull,

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

I certianly think theres loads more to come from Eriksen. When i watch him at the moment he lacks pace and strength but i think that will come and he'll be even better next season. At the moment he's making some contributions to the team but i think he's got lots more to give.

Would like to see him play more centrally though with Sandro as we lack creativity at the moment and i think he can provide more in that position rather than cutting in off the left all the time.

Ok so he didn't play tonight despite making comments that would make it seem like he is close to fitness. Hopefully it means he will be back this weekend.

Well at least 1 of last summer's 7 signings has justified his hype and price tag this season... hopefully he provides us with a few more of these over the next couple of seasons before the inevitable move to Madrid...

@OptaJoe: 3 - Three of Christian Eriksen's six goals for Spurs this season (in all comps) have been direct free-kick shots. Set.

@MatchPhotos: Eriksen! https://vine.co/v/Mb6YbgWBr1U

[VINE]Mb6YbgWBr1U[/VINE]

Well at least 1 of last summer's 7 signings has justified his hype and price tag this season... hopefully he provides us with a few more of these over the next couple of seasons before the inevitable move to Madrid...

@OptaJoe: 3 - Three of Christian Eriksen's six goals for Spurs this season (in all comps) have been direct free-kick shots. Set.

@MatchPhotos: Eriksen! https://vine.co/v/Mb6YbgWBr1U

[VINE]Mb6YbgWBr1U[/VINE]

I wish him well at his next club. The way he's been treated by Spurs is a disgrace. When fit, should start.

Play him in the middle for the rest of the season and let him become our new Modric.
We've nothing to lose.

Yep think he might stick around like bale did for 4 or 5 years and we can turn him into a really good midfield play maker, he has all the attributes to be a great one. We need to try and bring through good players like him at the same time.

I think him and Chiriches are the only ones who have looked ok of our summer signings.

Play him in the middle for the rest of the season and let him become our new Modric.
We've nothing to lose.

he should be more central and on the training pitch they need to practice playing more through him

Back