• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Haha Theo you smug little ponce.

Our mob shouldn't have thrown any coins, but glad he's injured -- they have no strikers, season over for them.

Trust me, he will be back much sooner than expected. They are always lucky with injuries, the only one who's out for longer usually is Chavy Jack.
I don't mind the 2-0 gesture, but his little face was so smug. Cannot believe he's a sprinter stealing a living as a footballer.

Unreal, the tackle/incident just didnt look that serious. Think this will guarantee they go out and buy a new striker, probably Berbato as well

ACLs almost never are, yet they are just about the worst injury you can get and recover from. They are usually bad twists or landings.

While players like Sandro can come back from them 100%, for someone like Walcott whose only attribute is pace, this could be fairly terminal for his top flight career.

Trust me, he will be back much sooner than expected. They are always lucky with injuries, the only one who's out for longer usually is Chavy Jack.
I don't mind the 2-0 gesture, but his little face was so smug. Cannot believe he's a sprinter stealing a living as a footballer.

It's not luck, it's having a top class medical team; whereas we don't.

He'll likely be on the 6 month side of the 6-9 month window, but it won't be any sooner than that.

ACLs almost never are, yet they are just about the worst injury you can get and recover from. They are usually bad twists or landings.

While players like Sandro can come back from them 100%, for someone like Walcott whose only attribute is pace, this could be fairly terminal for his top flight career.

Shame ..

Someone summed it up perfectly a few pages back, he's not a nasty player so I don't wish any career threatening/ending injury on the guy and I don't even think what he did was that bad in all honesty, but I don't feel sorry for him at all, their fans wouldn't give a **** if we lost a player for 6 months. All I heard after Henry handballed it against Ireland and knocked them out in the process was "at least Robbie Keane won't get the chance of another World Cup" so their fans can **** right off getting on their high horse.

I hope Walcott is present at WHL in the league game in March and we beat them and one of our players goes right up to the away section of the Park Lane and sticks however many fingers up to represent the number of goals we scored followed by walking right up to Walcott and doing the same thing.

Oh yeah, and anyone remember the Arsenal fan's songs to Adebayor during the NLD inn October 2011??

Use that to remind any righteous Gooners

Oh yeah, and anyone remember the Arsenal fan's songs to Adebayor during the NLD inn October 2011??

Use that to remind any righteous Gooners

All Gooners are righteous, it's in their nature. And there will always be supporters of teams happy to see players who wear opposition colours get injured.

Oh yeah, wtf was that about?? That Walcott inclusion still puzzles me to this day. Anyone have any concrete ITK (or even decent theory) on why Walcott went? And Defoe didn't??

David Dein calling in a favour.

From that, little Theo had a sook at being excluded from 2010 and now injured for 2014. For 2018 he'll be 29 so his only real chance at playing at the World Cup.

BdUPRE5CMAA4Mrr.png

Personally I do not think there was any thing wrong with what he did as it was in response to abuse he was receiving from Spurs fans. If we give it we should be able to take it.

As for celebrating such an injury on a player well that is just pathetic.

Personally I do not think there was any thing wrong with what he did as it was in response to abuse he was receiving from Spurs fans. If we give it we should be able to take it.

As for celebrating such an injury on a player well that is just pathetic.

Agreed. Although I admit the thought of "karma" was the first thing that struck my mind... 8-[
But being an ACL tear victim myself, I do feel sorry for him and wish him a speedy recovery.

Agreed. Although I admit the thought of "karma" was the first thing that struck my mind... 8-[
But being an ACL tear victim myself, I do feel sorry for him and wish him a speedy recovery.

Problem with that is karma works both ways.

Also, they are a weaker team with Walcott, had they had a proper striker up front against us they would have been 6-0 up at half time, thankfully little Theo ****es away chances like a tramp and diamond white.

Really?
The coin-tossers are f ucking ****ers and cowards IMO…listen, every time we go there IF those tough guys want to pick fights/throw **** at people, how about going for the gooners who hiss to impersonate gas ovens and sing 'Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz'? Now THAT I would have no problem seeing met with coins and whatever, but Walnut making a 2-0 gesture and smiling? Sorry. We dish it out, we need to take it when given back. It's pathetic. I loved it when Archibald used to make gestures to theirs back in the day. In fact, when VdV made a couple I was laughing. No, the only ****ers in this whole thing are those throwing coins. Tossers.

THIS

most of you are pathetic to celebrate over his injury...

Take our wholier than thou arguement over the term Yid, or how we hate on Charlie Adams....

the attitudes shown in this thread are pathetic and embarasing.

I thought our great club and its "fans" were better than this...

Anyone reading this can call us as bad as West Ham and Chelsea fans while showing how small time we look

My worry is that they'll go back into the market for a decent striker. If there ever was good timing for injuries to happen it is now when they can do something about it. Someone mentioned Benzema but that is unlikely unless Suarez rolls up to the Bernabeu. I'd hate to see Berbatov there but he would be a good fit if I was to be perfectly honest. Arsenal always see to have the last laugh so park your schadenfreude for now.

If there i anything that really dampens my love for football then it is the tasteless and classless abuse so called fans dish out, acting like an angry troop of monkeys throwing objects when an opposition player dares to have a bit of banter and the unbridled joy seeing another team's player injured.

Daily Fail claiming **** are going to 're-double' their efforts to get Morata on loan. How many times have they linked him with either us or them now?

Back