• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I think Townsend will be his replacement (like he was when he was injured earlier in the season).

I would rather none of our players made the team,maybe they would be ready when the new season starts for a change.The less players in world cup the more might show up for the friendly in Seattle and i am planning to go.

oooooooo nasty, a cruciate. I remember when Owen did his in the 2006 World Cup. He lost all his pace after that. Now if Walcott loses his pace I wonder what he has left...ermm..

Some of the responses to the 6month injury really are quite disgusting

makes me sad, i thought we were better than that...

well if true and looks like it im sure many goons will say he can retire from this season a legend.....

in reality it is a big blow for them for the 2nd half of the season.

dunno how to feel about this.......I would rather Theo plays at whl we tonk them and we get our own back......

I hated him before all this anyway.....his post match comments after Saudi Sportswashing Machine at the end of the last season...

We are not.......and others are not much better.

My view is always that I would want us to beat a full strength arsenal....including theo.....

I take no pleasure in serious injuries......but dont despair there are idiots amongst every fanbase

This is gonna cost Arsenal the title. They now have no one who can play effectively upfront. What do you expect?

Listen my heart bleeds for a player like Rossi who for the third time done his cruciate ligament. For Walcott? An Arsenal player who gloated smugly the other day (fair play)? No. Ok maybe a little, but then I'm just too nice. It's 6 months. He'll get over it.

Special rules apply to Arsenal.

A 747 crashing is a tragedy... unless it crashes into the Emirates.

And the Cruciate Lord took Sandro away from this time last year, so it's only fair he does the same to a leading Arsenal player this year.

Back