• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

The guy is a douche bag, not truly top level talent (ala Bale), but ****ing behaves like if he is.

Trying to **** us off while being carried off, ends up missing playing in the world cup for his country, it's ****in hilarious to be honest.

Nobody is wishing his career is over, or he dies or anything, 6 months on the sideline (earning very good money), screws his clubs chances at anything even more this season (great) and he'll be fine next season, wtf? really, gave me a smile .. (maybe I'm just an *******)

Bad injury. Hope he gets over it OK. Don't like seeing someone lose their livelihood -even if they probably have very good insurance cover.

The guy is a douche bag, not truly top level talent (ala Bale), but ****ing behaves like if he is.

Trying to **** us off while being carried off, ends up missing playing in the world cup for his country, it's ****in hilarious to be honest.

Nobody is wishing his career is over, or he dies or anything, 6 months on the sideline (earning very good money), screws his clubs chances at anything even more this season (great) and he'll be fine next season, wtf? really, gave me a smile .. (maybe I'm just an *******)

Well makes me one too.

This is gonna cost Arsenal the title. They now have no one who can play effectively upfront. What do you expect?

Or it is going to send them to the transfer market to buy a better player than 'Theo'. I know that is tough to do because he us such an amazing player, but you never know.

Bad injury. Hope he gets over it OK. Don't like seeing someone lose their livelihood -even if they probably have very good insurance cover.

I think he'll be getting his full £100,00+ PER WEEK while inured, so don't cry for 'Theo' (financially).

BdUPRE5CMAA4Mrr.png

Or it is going to send them to the transfer market to buy a better player than 'Theo'. I know that is tough to do because he us such an amazing player, but you never know.

Good luck trying to find a decent striker that will fit in the January transfer window.

Thing is, they are worse than us when it comes to making the obvious buy.

Really, they should go all out for a striker (real quality), a keeper (Sneezy is crap), as well as look out for a DM and defensive cover.

Wenger bought Ozil to pacify fans/board, he's going to slip back to his stupid ways of trying to prove he can do it with the squad he has.

Unreal, the tackle/incident just didnt look that serious. Think this will guarantee they go out and buy a new striker, probably Berbato as well

Back