• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Someone needs to do a Photoshop of their new emblem and replace "forward" with "next year", would be so much more fitting

They all look gutted, should take the wind out their sails a bit

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk

Please no laughing, dont want no bad karma heaped on us for tomorrow night.

Exactly, don't get me wrong guys i hate arsenal more then the rest of you put together, but lets wait to the end of the season, finish above them and i hope f.a. cup winners as well. Then i will say what i really think of them and get more on post mod again for a few months haha. ****S the lot of them but there to close for my liking.

I won't laugh yet, but they are a bunch of smug c*nts and have done nothing of note recently. Just hope their good run gets halted by Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and goes downhill from there.

I just had a gooner say to me that spurs have had a good run but only because Harry has had an extended honeymoon period. This guy is 100% serious too, a new low

I was treated to both of these gems by goon mates during that game

1) Arsenals defence has not been their problem all season, its solid
2) Rosicky is one of the most consistently elegant players in the league (a fact they themselves contradicted earlier in the season)

I might have overinflated oppinions of spurs sometimes but one thing I can say is at least im consistent. Goons are so fairweather

that must be pretty deflating for them , to be honest they are still going to be on a high from the so near yet so far game that was so within their grasp , tomorrow however it will start to sink in how close they really did come yet let it slip away

Back