• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Frimpong on Soccer AM was so cringeworthy. The fact that they've let him be on their show TWICE this season shows just how downhill the show has gone. Barton was right, bring back Fenners, Sheephead and Lovejoy. The only thing that Frimpong is known for is his mouth. The bloke has zero ability.

Some utter bile coming from my woolwich mates of Facebook. Not a peep from them all season apart from lambasting Wenger and stating they wouldn't watch a game again until a new manager came in.

Now they are out in full force, well, a bit of a snide whimper (all they can muster) rattling off stock comments about forever being in shadows, how it's all gone quiet at The Lane etc.

When a fellow Yid mentioned that quietness is more synonymous with their kind, his answer was,

'That's an old-wives tale. It just sounds quiet because our stadium is too big'

Some utter bile coming from my woolwich mates of Facebook. Not a peep from them all season apart from lambasting Wenger and stating they wouldn't watch a game again until a new manager came in.

Now they are out in full force, well, a bit of a snide whimper (all they can muster) rattling off stock comments about forever being in shadows, how it's all gone quiet at The Lane etc.

When a fellow Yid mentioned that quietness is more synonymous with their kind, his answer was,

'That's an old-wives tale. It just sounds quiet because our stadium is too big'

Just remind them that even though we are currently in a brick spell, that 'brick' spell still sees us 4 points above them.

One of the ****s said something today that struck a cord with me though. He said "we're having our worst season ever and your having your best and there's only 4 points in it" didn't really know what to reply to him but came out with something.

One of the ****s said something today that struck a cord with me though. He said "we're having our worst season ever and your having your best and there's only 4 points in it" didn't really know what to reply to him but came out with something.

:ross::ross::ross:

...remind him that in 2005/6 they were having another dodgy season whilst we were having another good one, and they fudged us out of that one...also say to him that if he thinks this is their 'worst season ever' he is plastic filth who obviously doesn't remember the likes of Willie Young, Stuart Robson and the shocking David Price, who made Perry Groves look like Diego Maradona...then just call him a ****, turn around and walk off...I have always hated them strongly, but had a tinge of affection for Scumbury, if only because we used to stand on the North bank back in the day and filled that fudging place out/old school ground. Now, in their plastic arsehole fudgeshed they are despicable to the last inch of piping carrying the brick from the effeminates toilets. Ask that taco if he knows what high bury is?!

Yeah good points steff mate (hope your well btw) but he has kind of got a point which is why I wrote it in here. Think he means in the whinger era opposed to literally ever.

Just remind them that even though we are currently in a brick spell, that 'brick' spell still sees us 4 points above them.

Oh don't you worry, I reminded them of a lot of things! And added a few 'f*****g tarquins' for good measure.

That stadium quote was ridiculous, does that mean that you can hear a pin-drop in the Camp Nou because it holds 100,000 spectators?? Idiots.

Looks like Wheelchair is about to resume light training. He will now probably make a couple of sub appearances for the scum and subsequently get picked for the euros. Would just like to pre-register my disgust at this scenario should it occur. I don't see how he possibly could get match fit by then. Parker, Barry, Milner, Gerrard and Carrick are all better options IMO.

I liked this on twitter...

No chance of winning a trophy... 4 points behind their rivals... 17 points off winning the title... Enjoy our defeat. Your reality is worse.. COYS...

F#ck off gooner Scum.

4-0 against Inter, with 10 men.....we pulled 3 back in a half and you still laughed.

You had 90 minutes. There are no glorious defeats remember?

Is this the 15th year in a row you've failed to win the CL? C#nts.

Way behind did very well to get back in it and oh so close to getting to 4-0,
But you fudged it up...

Not quite the right ring to it...

Back