• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I want to see ever person who posted comments in this threa taking the tinkle out of arsenal hung. You people have brought this on us it is called karma, im going to check out the betting sites because in my mind the is no doubt now that they will sadly finish above us. You arse holes.

If Karma existed (and it doesn't) we would be owed so much more good karma, a few months of ribbing doesn't make up for years of torment from them.

I feel you have tempted fate and i am deeply unhappy with you, i would like my anger to be known. I hate arsenal but i belive in my heart if we do not finish above them then i will blame DHSF for a bad OMT and everyone in this thread as well, you have ruined my life im going off to find a bridge to jump from.

I have a goon "mate" who has just started to find his voice after 7 months of quiet.

I have offered him a 250 notes bet that they will not finish above us. Keeps on swerving it. Happy to give it the biggun but won't back it up by laying cash down.

That's the thing with gooners. Mouthy qunts.

I have a goon "mate" who has just started to find his voice after 7 months of quiet.

I have offered him a 250 notes bet that they will not finish above us. Keeps on swerving it. Happy to give it the biggun but won't back it up by laying cash down.

That's the thing with gooners. Mouthy qunts.

when van persie scored the winner. 10 seconds later get 5 messages on my phone, already know who it is. arse fans = ****s

If Diego doesn't want any of the bet I'm more then willing to bet anyone else on here (mostly the posters who continuously post how confident they are). It's an open bet.

i have always said, lets leave any gloating until the end of the season - season ends in May, not Feb

3rd is ours to lose and if we finish 4th that will be great (that was the pre-season goal)

the next few months will be a good test for our mental resolve - this squad havnt been here before and have to learn how to close a season out....this is the first step in that

re; Arse. They have actually been quite steady since they got over their awful start to the season and have reacted quite well to the pressure. They seem to be rallying together very well.

The perception that they are awful is based on the previous years of being at the top when in reality they are now a 3rd-6th place team, just like us and Liverpool. On paper we are the best of the three but have less experience.

JOEY Barton tweeted his way into trouble again yesterday ÔÇö calling another player a mong.

The QPR midfielder, 29, posted that Arsenal's Emmanuel Frimpong was "thick" after watching him on Soccer AM.

Pulled up over it, he then defiantly branded the 20-year-old ÔÇö out with a knee injury after clashing with Barton on the pitch ÔÇö "Frimpmong".

Barton's use of the word, slang for people with Down's Syndrome and which Ricky Gervais has copped flak for using, angered Twitter users.

LadTheGooner posted: "I hope @Joey7Barton saying 'Frimpmong' was a typo. Disgusting if not."

Last month, Barton was accused of tweeting remarks that could have prejudiced Chelsea star John Terry's race trial.

Always Arsenal players who come out in the press with pathetic little digs. We get accused of worrying about Arsenal too much, but pretty sure their players are the ones who feel the need to regularly do us down.

Back