• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who? Ali Z
Where? Coys
Re: Willian

Should be announced this evening, expect him on the bench at best on Sunday.

I'm still waiting for an ITK to tell us something that we haven't already read on the net or heard on the TV or radio.

Agree. Under AVB and Baldini, the 'insider' journalists like Burt, Jacob and Stobbart (plus some in Italy) seem to get the inside track well before any ITKs. They also tend to break much later in the day/closer to finalisation.

The guy who said Chadli had been at the training ground (Gards?) has been the one exception this window.

Agree. Under AVB and Baldini, the 'insider' journalists like Burt, Jacob and Stobbart (plus some in Italy) seem to get the inside track well before any ITKs. They also tend to break much later in the day/closer to finalisation.

The guy who said Chadli had been at the training ground (Gards?) has been the one exception this window.

Duncan Castles seems to know a bit too

I agree. Thing is that all these people that are ITK were probably genuinely ITK under Harry as he'd gob off all the time to his agent and journo mates all the time about who he liked and who he was looking at.

Now all that seems to have dried up as even in press conferences AVB plays such a straight bat - even refusing to confirm Willian is signing even as he's having a friggin medical!

I think as well with everything going through Baldini, he's a gent. There's no way the club will comment on our interest in other club's players like Redknapp would. Plus his contact book is completely different.

For these guys who were ITK under Harry to still get inside info, they'd have to have a contact at the club who is still around the scene, so unless their contact is Lewis/Levy or one of the execs, Pleat or Sherwood I doubt they know anything as most of the coaching staff are different, Baldini has come in to be in charge of transfers and I can't see Sherwood or Pleat gobbing off about our business to anyone. Even JJetSet who is apparently mates with Sherwood doesn't seem to have a lot of correct info this summer and is now on about retiring from being ITK. Probably because Sherwood has told him he can't tell him anything anymore as there are instructions from the club to tighten up on leaks.

Duncan Castles seems to know a bit too

He's more Chelsea I thought (Mourinho's mate)?

Di Marzio is someone in Italy who seems good/possibly close to Baldini.

I agree. Thing is that all these people that are ITK were probably genuinely ITK under Harry as he'd gob off all the time to his agent and journo mates all the time about who he liked and who he was looking at.

Now all that seems to have dried up as even in press conferences AVB plays such a straight bat - even refusing to confirm Willian is signing even as he's having a friggin medical!

I think as well with everything going through Baldini, he's a gent. There's no way the club will comment on our interest in other club's players like Redknapp would. Plus his contact book is completely different.

For these guys who were ITK under Harry to still get inside info, they'd have to have a contact at the club who is still around the scene, so unless their contact is Lewis/Levy or one of the execs, Pleat or Sherwood I doubt they know anything as most of the coaching staff are different, Baldini has come in to be in charge of transfers and I can't see Sherwood or Pleat gobbing off about our business to anyone. Even JJetSet who is apparently mates with Sherwood doesn't seem to have a lot of correct info this summer and is now on about retiring from being ITK. Probably because Sherwood has told him he can't tell him anything anymore as there are instructions from the club to tighten up on leaks.

Or Sherwood is just out of the loop know Baldini is in charge and is just concentrating on loaning youth team players to Swindon like his job is supposed to be?

Or Sherwood is just out of the loop know Baldini is in charge and is just concentrating on loaning youth team players to Swindon like his job is supposed to be?

As far as first team players are concerned, it wouldn't surprise me if we go pretty quiet in the transfer market for a couple of seasons (maybe one or two new players per year to replace outgoings). But I suspect the next part of our new Director of Football's job might be to sit down with Sherwood and start coordinating an influx of young players into the academy using Baldini's contacts.

Who: Rebrab
Where: SC
When: August 21st

In regards to speculation about when Willian would be announced, Rebrab is hinting that it will be soon.

rebrab said: ↑
Willian's photo will be in broad daylight.

Who: Rebrab
Where: SC

In regards to speculation about when Willian would be announced, Rebrab is hinting that it will be soon.

rebrab said: ↑
Willian's photo will be in broad daylight.

It always is in broad light. What are they going to do? Take a photo at the dead of night and forget to switch the flash on??

Who: Ali Z
Where: COYS

Bales family think it's on, sadly. Still not heard from my Spurs source that we have agreed a deal

As far as Lamela goes, knew of our interest a few weeks ago but no deal agreed yet.

I don't think that there has ever been any evidence to support that. I think that it is just idle gossip.

I don't think that there has ever been any evidence to support that. I think that it is just idle gossip.

That's probably why NWND used the word apparently. Though there is no evidence to support that. It may just be idle gossip.

That's probably why NWND used the word apparently. Though there is no evidence to support that. It may just be idle gossip.

I'm not having a dig at NWND here but I do think that we need to be careful when repeating unsubstantiated rumours, especially when they could be libellous. My understanding is that using qualifying words like apparently or allegedly do not stop something being libel.

I'm not having a dig at NWND here but I do think that we need to be careful when repeating unsubstantiated rumours, especially when they could be libellous. My understanding is that using qualifying words like apparently or allegedly do not stop something being libel.

Your understanding is correct -apparently.
(PS is libel a noun or a verb -both probably. So maybe "being libellous" or "being a libel" is better? I would do an appropriate emoticon, but I can't see an "apologies for being a pedantic smart****" icon)

Last edited:

Libel? Don't get your knickers in a twist.

It's not libel, it's just speculation based on rumours already in the public domain

Back