• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Its getting to the point where its going to be to destructive to the start of our campaign selling the lad - regardless of the cash..........The deadline should be this Friday or no deal. In terms of replacing Bale will we have time????? clubs will rip us off as well... KD is right people need to realistic over potential replacements and the wages of those three players need to be taken into consideration.

If Bale plays on Saturday I pray idiots don't boo him........because he deserves to be linked with a club that size and more importantly he has not made any comments to disrespect us....... None of us knows his injury situation...yes it all looks a bit fishy but the best thing we could do is make constant noise for 90 mins chanting for him to stay....

We have a connection to Bale as fans.....lovely fresh memories.........we don't have that with Draxler, Lamela...Pjanic...

Draxler is very loyal to Schalke and has already turned down several clubs, would not join us.

Draxler, Pjanic and Lamela? jeez we'd be lucky to get one of them. Let's not be ridiculously unrealistic guys.

How is it unrealistic? We would have the money and im sure city signed "unrealistic" players without even having Europa league football.

Hopefully something will be sorted before the game on Saturday either way! Even some sort of statement would be nice

If Spurs fans boo and jeer Bale based on this tabloid speculation we might as well all give up. Some of the negative comments on here are embarrassing enough.

I think tomorrow will be a crucial day, and tell us a lot about the future.

If he turns up to training it shows that he probably won't rock the boat and sulk, and therefore should be easier to keep hold of.

If he doesn't turn up it is the whole Modric saga again, and it would appear that he is doing everything possible to get a move.

Either way I think that tomorrow morning may answer a lot of questions.

The sooner the transfer window closes the better.

This is getting tedious & hideous with all the claims & assumptions appearing on a daily basis.

If Spurs fans boo and jeer Bale based on this tabloid speculation we might as well all give up. Some of the negative comments on here are embarrassing enough.

I agree - I will put my faith in that the fans will not let the club down if he is here/plays on Saturday.......

I can understand peoples frustration......but he hasn't stated he WANTS to leave....for all we know the club might want to cash in and Bale may feel he is not ready to move!!!

I think tomorrow will be a crucial day, and tell us a lot about the future.

If he turns up to training it shows that he probably won't rock the boat and sulk, and therefore should be easier to keep hold of.

If he doesn't turn up it is the whole Modric saga again, and it would appear that he is doing everything possible to get a move.

Either way I think that tomorrow morning may answer a lot of questions.

Apparently he turned up for training today

I agree - I will put my faith in that the fans will not let the club down if he is here/plays on Saturday.......

I can understand peoples frustration......but he hasn't stated he WANTS to leave....for all we know the club might want to cash in and Bale may feel he is not ready to move!!!

Come on mate, if he wanted to stay he could have said so at any point during the last month. The club can't make a player leave. Well the manager can say to a player that he isn't in the manager's plans, which kind of forces the player to either stay and fight for his place or leave. That wouldn't be the case with Bale, he's our best player, AVB wants him to stay, if the club started selling players against AVB's wishes, then I don't think he would here much longer. I'm sure Berbatov and Modric would still be here despite getting record fees if THEY wanted to stay.

I'm getting tired of everyone blaming the agents whilst exhonerating the player. Agents are scumbags, but they work for their players and do their bidding. I think it's just easier for fans to blame the agents rather than admit that the player wants to leave. If Bale is doing this purely to get himself a better contract at Spurs, then I will come on here and admit I was wrong, but would the clubs be negotiating if Bale wanted to stay?

Come on mate, if he wanted to stay he could have said so at any point during the last month. The club can't make a player leave. Well the manager can say to a player that he isn't in the manager's plans, which kind of forces the player to either stay and fight for his place or leave. That wouldn't be the case with Bale, he's our best player, AVB wants him to stay, if the club started selling players against AVB's wishes, then I don't think he would here much longer. I'm sure Berbatov and Modric would still be here despite getting record fees if THEY wanted to stay.

I'm getting tired of everyone blaming the agents whilst exhonerating the player. Agents are scumbags, but they work for their players and do their bidding. I think it's just easier for fans to blame the agents rather than admit that the player wants to leave. If Bale is doing this purely to get himself a better contract at Spurs, then I will come on here and admit I was wrong, but would the clubs be negotiating if Bale wanted to stay?

Some good points, the crux of my point is people potentially booing him on Saturday......what would be the point of booing him?????????It would make us look as dumb as the Arsenal fans who boo'd Higuain.

Just because he hasn't come out and said he has undying love for us doesn't mean he should get boo'd actions speak louder than words and his efforts last season were immense. Ultimately its Levy/Lewis who will sign this deal off.....for all we know its perfectly conceivable that Levy see's this as a big payday and bale is a little apprehensive as he feels he isn't ready to move yet....young baby and all.

I have slagged off Zizou & Marca & Perez.....I haven't said anything regarding Barnett his job is Bales best interest's and the club/agent may have told Bale to stay silent...the guy might be wanting to say something due to the media exposure/pressure build up.

I hope Bale signs a contract and you wont have to admit to me your wrong mate...... im not clutching at straws but I do think its perfectly conceivable it will be the clubs decision not Bale's.......modric wanted his move to Chelsea but didn't get it....player power is strong But Levy has learnt from previous experiences imo.

As of now no need to boo Bale....if Suarez can get a good reception from pool fans the other day why cant we show Gareth some love and respect regardless of whether he stays or goes.

Ronaldo didn't seem to bothered about Bale potentially joining. Either he's not too thrilled, he's not bothered because he's on his way out or he actually is a decent guy as opposed to the other Real players who don't give a brick that Bale is still OUR PLAYER.

Anyone think Bale might not want to go there now? We all know how much he loves Ronaldo and tries everything to emulate him, from the way he lines up before a free kick to the way he does his hair. Bet he's devastated that his hero didn't seem too bothered about him signing.

I'm getting tired of people DOUBTING that the agents create these situations.

Back