• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

We will have to leave it there re: agents. We don't agree.

As for Keane, things change in football. It looks bad leaving after what he said, but he probably never even considered that Liverpool or any other top club would try and buy when you consider the age he was at the time.

Fair enough mate, cannot argue with the first bit or deny your right opinion (obviously!)...we march on my friend, hoping that the best thing for the CLUB happens...

just because he has said he wants to play abroad during his time as a player does not mean he is trying to force a move now, thay are some fans( not saying you) who are begining to turn against bale on nothing but media flimflam and prats posting on teletext.

There is nothing to suggest that Bale wants to leave or the club wanting to sell him, its all coming from Marca and his agent ( who stands to earn millions if he moves) leaking rumours.

To me it's worrying that there is nothing but silence from Bale himself, plus AVB has not said Bale wants to stay. Caulker was asked about it, his reaction was "if he goes there he'll be a success" etc, he could have easily said that Bale wanted to stay at Spurs. I think two months ago, Bale was content to stay, but would jump at the chance to leave if a bigger club came sniffing around, which is what has happened. I certainly don't believe anything printed in Marca, but I don't buy that players are innocent puppets and agents are solely to blame either.

The way I see it is if Lewis is involved, and I realise that is as unconfirmed as anything else, then Spurs are thinking Bale sale. I don't see any reason why Lewis would be involved otherwise. He didn't just join the party to tell Madrid to bog off. And so by that logic we must be just haggling over the price now and if Madrid meets the valuation and payment structure then he is surely off. And while that sounds rather bleak, I don't actually think Madrid will pay what we want. Bale is fast becoming a global football icon and might actually be just too expensive for Madrid. Imagine that.

There are some excellent posts in this thread about Madrid's finances and what might happen to them in the next few years. Their bank is in the brick. The TV revenues might be savaged (from their perspective). There could be changes in the tax laws. Spain itself is financially fooked. Their time for buying galactus costus maximus footballers could be over and Bale's camp see this as almost a last chance to go there before the party is over.

I meant to say Lennon does not look like Walker. Read the link and you will understand

Ahh I see. They Ade a mistake they want Dembele and Lennon replaced the pic of Dempsey and Bale. The Vertonghen and Walker pic is the avatar/profile pic

Interesting piece from a blog on Dear Mr Levy:

Not sure which one I prefer.

Real Madrid fabricating their interest in Gareth Bale as part of their special relationship agreement with Spurs, helping us to truly push the THFC brand around the world using Bale as an instrument of publicity and hype. The idea being, Real Madrid are attempting to sign him for a record breaking fee - all eyes on Spurs rejecting any bids and retaining the services of the most sought after player in the world. In the mean time Levy slaps Perez on the back as they enjoy a joke and we agree to let them have Bale for a discounted price next summer - having maximised our revenue potential by keeping him for an extra season.

Or this.

Something something keep everyone busy looking at us and Madrid and Bale something something whilst Arsenal are dragged to the edge of the window with their pursuit of Luis Suarez and then BANG, Madrid sign Suarez leaving our neighbours dead in the water whilst that oh so special relationship between Levy and Madrid finally comes to fruition in not to dissimilar fashion as say, Redford and Newman in The Sting.

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the alternative to Marca and the British tabloids...THE INTERNET.

Good night all.

Interesting piece from a blog on Dear Mr Levy:

Not sure which one I prefer.

Real Madrid fabricating their interest in Gareth Bale as part of their special relationship agreement with Spurs, helping us to truly push the THFC brand around the world using Bale as an instrument of publicity and hype. The idea being, Real Madrid are attempting to sign him for a record breaking fee - all eyes on Spurs rejecting any bids and retaining the services of the most sought after player in the world. In the mean time Levy slaps Perez on the back as they enjoy a joke and we agree to let them have Bale for a discounted price next summer - having maximised our revenue potential by keeping him for an extra season.

Or this.

Something something keep everyone busy looking at us and Madrid and Bale something something whilst Arsenal are dragged to the edge of the window with their pursuit of Luis Suarez and then BANG, Madrid sign Suarez leaving our neighbours dead in the water whilst that oh so special relationship between Levy and Madrid finally comes to fruition in not to dissimilar fashion as say, Redford and Newman in The Sting.

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the alternative to Marca and the British tabloids...THE INTERNET.

Good night all.

Before you go - whose the chick?

Before you go - whose the chick?

My mrs.

she went on one of those photoshoot things as a present from her friend and decided to have this pic done for me with the bale heart..... she loves bale and is upset at the thought of him leaving.....

Last edited:

For those arguing the point on whether these rumours from this side of the fence are the blame of Bale or Barnett, I think it has to be said that the blame is somewhere down the middle. Barnett has to do what is deemed "the best" for his client but does the best for his client always mean getting another pay rise by moving to another club? Bale also could quite easily say, at the very least, that as a Spurs player, he has a contract for a further 3 years and that if the club want to keep him for that period of time then that is the contract he signed and is still more than happy to honour it.

If Barnett was truly bothered about Bale as a person and as a player, he would not be looking to initiate this move so aggresively. Bale however is also naive to think that Barnett sees this as nothing other than a chance for himself to make money and nothing to do with bettering Gareth Bale's propsects which would be just as strong whether he goes this year or not. Having an agent should be for nothing more than negotiations on contracts and advise on them and not for making every decision about a players career and lifestyle as it seems is the case across the board.

My mrs.

she went on one of those photoshoot things as a present from her friend and decided to have this pic done for me with the bale heart..... she loves bale and is upset at the thought of him leaving.....

Liar.

If she is tho - well fudgein done mate ;) well fudgein done

Marcotti: Some are already suggesting the pursuit of Gareth Bale was just a smokescreen to get the Cristiano deal done. Or to have a backup plan, in case things fell apart and Real Madrid were forced into a quick sale. I have no idea whether this is correct -- we'll find out soon -- but right now reaching a resolution on Ronaldo is more important than adding Bale or anyone else.

Mate with the amount of passion you show for Spurs, if you were Gareth Bale you'ld have signed a fifteen year contract by now!!

Damn right.....would have to drag me out kicking and screaming............alas I am not Gareth have nowhere near his physique I can tell you........

rules of the internet.. post pictures of yourself on a football forum and expect the tinkle taken. \o/ fair warned Nige lol

Photoshoppers.. on your marks.. get set... go

;)

Back