• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Some good points, the crux of my point is people potentially booing him on Saturday......what would be the point of booing him?????????It would make us look as dumb as the Arsenal fans who boo'd Higuain.

Just because he hasn't come out and said he has undying love for us doesn't mean he should get boo'd actions speak louder than words and his efforts last season were immense. Ultimately its Levy/Lewis who will sign this deal off.....for all we know its perfectly conceivable that Levy see's this as a big payday and bale is a little apprehensive as he feels he isn't ready to move yet....young baby and all.

I have slagged off Zizou & Marca & Perez.....I haven't said anything regarding Barnett his job is Bales best interest's and the club/agent may have told Bale to stay silent...the guy might be wanting to say something due to the media exposure/pressure build up.

I hope Bale signs a contract and you wont have to admit to me your wrong mate...... im not clutching at straws but I do think its perfectly conceivable it will be the clubs decision not Bale's.......modric wanted his move to Chelsea but didn't get it....player power is strong But Levy has learnt from previous experiences imo.

As of now no need to boo Bale....if Suarez can get a good reception from pool fans the other day why cant we show Gareth some love and respect regardless of whether he stays or goes.

Sorry mate, simply not true.

Some good points, the crux of my point is people potentially booing him on Saturday......what would be the point of booing him?????????It would make us look as dumb as the Arsenal fans who boo'd Higuain.

Just because he hasn't come out and said he has undying love for us doesn't mean he should get boo'd actions speak louder than words and his efforts last season were immense. Ultimately its Levy/Lewis who will sign this deal off.....for all we know its perfectly conceivable that Levy see's this as a big payday and bale is a little apprehensive as he feels he isn't ready to move yet....young baby and all.

I have slagged off Zizou & Marca & Perez.....I haven't said anything regarding Barnett his job is Bales best interest's and the club/agent may have told Bale to stay silent...the guy might be wanting to say something due to the media exposure/pressure build up.

I hope Bale signs a contract and you wont have to admit to me your wrong mate...... im not clutching at straws but I do think its perfectly conceivable it will be the clubs decision not Bale's.......modric wanted his move to Chelsea but didn't get it....player power is strong But Levy has learnt from previous experiences imo.

As of now no need to boo Bale....if Suarez can get a good reception from pool fans the other day why cant we show Gareth some love and respect regardless of whether he stays or goes.

Yeah I agree the fans shouldn't boo him. To me, it looks like Bale wants to leave and I don't really blame him. He hasn't done anything ****ish like Berbs and Modric did. If he did refuse to play in a game then I think fans would be within their rights to boo him, even though it's counter productive to supporting the team, but as things stand now, get behind him.

I'm getting tired of people DOUBTING that the agents create these situations.

Create them possibly, but not be 100% the only people driving it whilst the player is completely innocent in the matter.

And where have I defended agents? I've said in just about every post that agents are ****s, I'm just not in a state of denial like you are.

1375722634_812975_1375723811_noticia_grande.jpg

The twitter background for the OS no longer includes Bale. OMG OMG OMG!!!! He's gone then...

Ridiculous some people aren't they.. its all about hits and google ads.

For those that need telling its the same wallpaper behind attached to Dempsey who is now gone.

Therefore yes we will not see that particular Bale picture again with Dempsey

Sorry mate, simply not true.

I know dude I said it was conceivable... I didn't say it was fact.....My opinion is that there IS a figure where Levy will accept.....but its such a massive deal because it looks like Lewis is involved as well which is a factor we have to consider because he wouldn't get involved in anything smaller but this is massive.

I also think people are missing a key player in all this and im ready to be shot down..........

Bale's Mrs he goes to bed and has pillow talk every night with her not Mr Barnett.......she may not feel the time is right to up sticks to spain or she might be pushing him into it.....lol she isn't talked about but she has Gareth's ear every night....something to consider.

If Levy wants to he can fight Barnett all the way if he wants....the player is under contact with no release clause.

Create them possibly, but not be 100% the only people driving it whilst the player is completely innocent in the matter.

And where have I defended agents? I've said in just about every post that agents are ****s, I'm just not in a state of denial like you are.

I agree, players do have a choice, but it's easy to brainwash kids sadly. BTW where did I say you were defending agents? I said I was tired of people DOUBTING...that's a different 'd' word mate. Like 'denial' I suppose...if only I was in denial my friend, if only I was. I'd be delighted to be...

They are not listening mate, they want to blame Bale even though he has never said anything.

Couldn't he have come out in the media and said he wanted to stay? What's stopping him? I don't think anyone is "blaming" Bale as you put it, they just can't believe that he doesn't want to go to Real Madrid.

I don't blame him for wanting to leave. I never have a problem with players leaving as long as they conduct themselves, never understood why Spurs fans booed Robbie Keane, he'd won 1 friggin trophy in his entire career and he got a great chance of winning a title and various other honours. Never blamed Carrick either, turn Man United down? You'd have to be an idiot.

Couldn't he have come out in the media and said he wanted to stay? What's stopping him? I don't think anyone is "blaming" Bale as you put it, they just can't believe that he doesn't want to go to Real Madrid.

I don't blame him for wanting to leave. I never have a problem with players leaving as long as they conduct themselves, never understood why Spurs fans booed Robbie Keane, he'd won 1 friggin trophy in his entire career and he got a great chance of winning a title and various other honours. Never blamed Carrick either, turn Man United down? You'd have to be an idiot.

Maybe and nothing is, however why should he. It seems to me that because he has not SOME fans are believing all the flimflam in the media and like lemmings are jumping on the " he wants to leave" ship.

He won't get boo'd. Modric got one of the best receptions I've heard at the Lane when he came on as a sub V Bilbao during the Chelsea saga. May be the odd one but they won't be heard above everyone else.

The agent!!!!!!!!! I know you disagree but that's the answer in a nuthshell.

Because he went, in a month, from being the captain of the club and speaking loudly about our forthcoming season to jumping ship to his 'boyhood dream' during the same summer he KNEW Berbatov would leave. Now, I know Keane has to look after Keane, and I cannot blame him for being one part of a 43 goal strikeforce that decided to bale (pun!!!!!) at the same time. However he left himself in the firing line precisely because he DID speak. But I do get your point, at least he didn't hide. WHich is why when he came BACK I had a lot of respect for him.

Maybe and nothing is, however why should he. It seems to me that because he has not SOME fans are believing all the flimflam in the media and like lemmings are jumping on the " he wants to leave" ship.

Like I said before, he could be keeping his options open because he wants a better contract, wouldn't blame him tbh. But he's quite openly said he would like to play in Spain someday and that he idolises Ronaldo. I just don't think these negotiations would be ongoing if Bale wanted to stay. Can't believe for a minute that the club would want him to leave, even if Madrid were to offer insane amounts of money.

The agent!!!!!!!!! I know you disagree but that's the answer in a nuthshell.

Because he went, in a month, from being the captain of the club and speaking loudly about our forthcoming season to jumping ship to his 'boyhood dream' during the same summer he KNEW Berbatov would leave. Now, I know Keane has to look after Keane, and I cannot blame him for being one part of a 43 goal strikeforce that decided to bale (pun!!!!!) at the same time. However he left himself in the firing line precisely because he DID speak. But I do get your point, at least he didn't hide. WHich is why when he came BACK I had a lot of respect for him.

We will have to leave it there re: agents. We don't agree.

As for Keane, things change in football. It looks bad leaving after what he said, but he probably never even considered that Liverpool or any other top club would try and buy when you consider the age he was at the time.

There has been some strange comments......I could understand LFC fans giving suarez a hard time as he has given rival fans plenty of ammunition be-littling their club.....Bale has not given Arse fans concrete ammunition....he hasn't said we are small-time....nothing of the sort.....I don't understand some of the vile coming his way...... I would love him to come out and say nice things about us - but I understand the pull of Madrid even though I think the people their are a disgrace and I understand the reasons why he hasn't made a statement.......he is a piece of meat below Lewis/Perez in this saga.

If he comes out and shames us then I will give him brick but for now I respect what he has done and im proud we have such a talent at the club.

Like I said before, he could be keeping his options open because he wants a better contract, wouldn't blame him tbh. But he's quite openly said he would like to play in Spain someday and that he idolises Ronaldo. I just don't think these negotiations would be ongoing if Bale wanted to stay. Can't believe for a minute that the club would want him to leave, even if Madrid were to offer insane amounts of money.

just because he has said he wants to play abroad during his time as a player does not mean he is trying to force a move now, thay are some fans( not saying you) who are begining to turn against bale on nothing but media flimflam and prats posting on teletext.

There is nothing to suggest that Bale wants to leave or the club wanting to sell him, its all coming from Marca and his agent ( who stands to earn millions if he moves) leaking rumours.

There has been some strange comments......I could understand LFC fans giving suarez a hard time as he has given rival fans plenty of ammunition be-littling their club.....Bale has not given Arse fans concrete ammunition....he hasn't said we are small-time....nothing of the sort.....I don't understand some of the vile coming his way...... I would love him to come out and say nice things about us - but I understand the pull of Madrid even though I think the people their are a disgrace and I understand the reasons why he hasn't made a statement.......he is a piece of meat below Lewis/Perez in this saga.

If he comes out and shames us then I will give him brick but for now I respect what he has done and im proud we have such a talent at the club.

Agree.

Back