• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Fox are showing epsiodes 7 and 8 of The Walking Dead on Wednesday and episode 9 on Friday which means we'll only by 5 days behind the states. I fudging love The Walking Dead!!

Never seen the wire. Suits had a couple of mundane episodes but its getting better now with two or three episodes remaining.

Yea I thought the same. The pattern of each story is typically the same, with the backdrop being Mike and Rachel's relationship or the big power struggle at the firm. You could drift off and still follow it. But still I find it very watchable.

Have watched the first 8 episodes of Dexter Season 1, its a wicked watch, really enjoying it...

For all you Dexter fans, which do you think is the best season ??

Season 4 has John Lithgow giving a superb turn.
Season 1 was high impact.
I enjoyed season 5 because of Julia Stiles.

Yea I thought the same. The pattern of each story is typically the same, with the backdrop being Mike and Rachel's relationship or the big power struggle at the firm. You could drift off and still follow it. But still I find it very watchable.

Its a side story of the whole show. The same as Harveys and Donnas (to a lesser extent though).

Its watchable because its light hearted its not supposed to be a Law and Order or anything serious although it has an edge to it with the whole Hardman story line.

Louis Litt is funny too - he looks very strange like a fudgein turtle

Oh TG - yeah seemed ok. was always cheesy. However what I will say is that the whole thing seems so so so staged now. Before it was a little more fun now its like oh GHod.

Yeah that's what put me off the whole thing. They're basically walking caricatures now and its so staged

Finished the first half of season 3 of walking dead last night and pleased to see it starts again on Sky tonight. Not sure if i can handle having to wait a week for an episode though. it's actually a brilliant show, very entertaining and addictive. it amazes me how the americans keep producing these shows that you think are the best thing you have ever seen when you are watching them such as

Breaking Bad
The Wire
The shield
Mad Men
Sons of anarchy
Sopranos etc

Hahahaha brilliant a black girl I know on twitter saying Take Me Out is racist as there isnt at least 15 black or mixed race girls on there

Back