• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Almost burnt through three seasons of Justified in three weeks. Great show, probably at the same level for me as my favourites Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Deadwood, Carnivale, Oz, Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Battlestar Galactica. It reminds me of Breaking Bad that it isn't 100% realistic. Great lines in it, often laugh out loud funny. It's just insanely watchable.

I'm 3/4 way through season 2 of Justified and agree that it's one of the best things on TV currently. Walton Goggins and Timothy Olyphant are excellent leads, the Southern belles are easy on the eye and the dry humour is well written.

A couple of new shows starting up. Red Widow with Radha Mitchell and Bates Motel with Vera Farmiga as Norma Louise Bates, a prequel to Psycho. Don't really know anything about the shows, but =P~ at the women.

This looks potentially quite good on CBS

GOLDEN BOY is a drama about the meteoric rise of an ambitious cop who becomes the youngest police commissioner in the history of New York City, and the high personal and professional cost he pays to achieve it.
As he's interviewed for a story about his career, Walter William Clark, Jr. looks back on his hard-fought journey from street kid to the most powerful man in law enforcement. After only three years as a beat cop, Clark's heroics on the job make him bold enough to ask for and receive the unheard-of promotion to homicide detective, angering the members of his new department who are eager to see him fail.
Clark is partnered with and mentored by experienced veteran Detective Don Owen, just two years shy of retirement. He would rather team with First Grade Detective Christian Arroyo, the alpha dog in the squad who's just as ambitious as Clark, but without a moral center. Arroyo's partner is Detective Deborah McKenzie, a tough third-generation cop and the only female detective in the unit. Also on the team is Detective Joe Diaco, well-connected with tremendous resources which Clark might find useful. Though laser-focused on moving up the ladder, Clark's soft spot is serving as the sole caregiver and supporter of his sister, Agnes, a teenager demonstrating increasingly dangerous behavior. Keenly observant and politically savvy, the Golden Boy bases his career decisions solely on his need to succeed as quickly as possible, and he'll find that his epic journey will be filled with consequences.

Looks like Dexter's missus has been converted into a Tottenham fan

[video=youtube;HlCOP158Z-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlCOP158Z-E[/video]

Pretty much watched season 2 of Dexter in 1 day due to being off work, really enjoyed it, bit of a lame ending though, looking forward to starting season 3

Pretty much watched season 2 of Dexter in 1 day due to being off work, really enjoyed it, bit of a lame ending though, looking forward to starting season 3

Yeah the season 2 finale was a bit of a disappointment, as I was looking forward to seeing what cunning plan Dexter would concoct in order to avoid breaking his code whilst keeping his identity secret but the writers could only come up with a deus ex machina #-o

Back