• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

The Americans looks rather impressive, admittedly only going from the pilot
It has Margo Martindale recurring in it later on so that's another plus point (she is fantastic in Justified season 2)

Liev Schrieber is going to star in a show later this year called Ray Donovan which I will look out for.

The problem is, you can only watch it on Netflix. I love watching blu rays on an HD tv and don't want to have to watch everything on a laptop/pc. But that seems to be the way things are going.

House of Cards is the first Netflix production along the lines of HBO I believe. I turned cable off a couple of years ago. Watch Netflix and Hulu through my PS3, and footie via t'internet nowadays.

The zombies are back.

clapsss.gif

Have watched the first 8 episodes of Dexter Season 1, its a wicked watch, really enjoying it...

For all you Dexter fans, which do you think is the best season ??

Have watched the first 8 episodes of Dexter Season 1, its a wicked watch, really enjoying it...

I loved all the seasons and can not say my favourite without spoilers. Mark don't tell anyone but i want to be dexter.

The english bird from the hustle is in one series and i found her very annoying and she has small tits which i also find offensive.

Season 4 easily for me. The only disappointing season so far has been 6. But 7 was much improved. Season 5 would have been great had it not followed season 4 which like I said, was the best one and has a stunning finale!

Anyone else watching Black Mirror? its quite terrifying how Brooker always seems to manage to tap into popular culture and make it so familiar yet grotesque

Wasn't overly impressed with last nights episode of the walking dead but never the less I'm sure the ending of this season will be brilliant.

The new series starts (again) on Friday night. 10pm Fox channel I think?

They're rerunning the lead up episodes.

Back