• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Hahahaha brilliant a black girl I know on twitter saying Take Me Out is racist as there isnt at least 15 black or mixed race girls on there

Hmmm, when I watch a programme I don't note the ethnicity of every person featuring in that programme and then take the further step of judging whether the programme is an exact representation of the the ethnic makeup of the country.

I wonder who the racist is.

PS. WTF is a (relatively young) single man doing watching TMO on a Saturday night? You should be out making a fool of yourself in a bar somewhere? ;)

Last edited:
PS. WTF is a (relatively young) single man doing watching TMO on a Saturday night? You should be out making a fool of yourself in a bar somewhere? ;)

Week before payday and I had to save quite a bit of cash this month towards all the fun and frolics coming up the rest of the year

Just watching season 6 of Dexter again, don't worry no spoilers. The acting is still superb, but there are so many plot holes and the overall storyline of the season just isn't as good or as believable as the previous seasons or season 7. Still I suppose one bad season of out 7 ain't bad.

Just watching season 6 of Dexter again, don't worry no spoilers. The acting is still superb, but there are so many plot holes and the overall storyline of the season just isn't as good or as believable as the previous seasons or season 7. Still I suppose one bad season of out 7 ain't bad.

Yep season 6 was probably the worst season for me as well. Think one of the writers might have been on the funny fags when he conjured up some of the happenings that unfolded in that season. Can't wait for Sunday to see what what happens after that ending .

A guy at work said they relay the pitch every 2 years and he said judging by the adverts around the ground he said it was likely to have been filmed last year when they were due to relay it.

Cheers for that. Must say - this season has been underwhelming at the least (pretty much the story since about 12-13)

Waiting for those 'travel' specials in Africa, etc. - while the 'jokes' are a little tired, their cinematography and editing remains generally superb so always nice to see some stunning scenery, etc.

Almost burnt through three seasons of Justified in three weeks. Great show, probably at the same level for me as my favourites Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Deadwood, Carnivale, Oz, Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Battlestar Galactica. It reminds me of Breaking Bad that it isn't 100% realistic. Great lines in it, often laugh out loud funny. It's just insanely watchable.

Suits has become a little cringeworthy - needs a serious injection in the 3rd season in order to avoid a major story collapse, in my view

If they bring Hardman again next season (only to defeat him later) - or some pro-moral PC reacharound, I'd say opportunity wasted. They need some urgent character development, imv

Back