• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I like FB because it is shallow. Its light hearted entertainment. Its not supposed to be engrossing BAFTA winning TV

I like FB because it is shallow. Its light hearted entertainment. Its not supposed to be engrossing BAFTA winning TV

True. Still a bit brick though. Both main characters annoyed me

To answer your pm (clean your box out....) If you "open" the torrent it should start automatically. If you have to start it yourself I assume you're saving the torrent?

True. Still a bit brick though. Both main characters annoyed me

To answer your pm (clean your box out....) If you "open" the torrent it should start automatically. If you have to start it yourself I assume you're saving the torrent?

I save the actual torrent. Ok I think ill have to 'run' it. Thanks dude

In answer to your pm - no I will not suck your dingdong and watch debbie does dallas at the same time

The Walking Dead Series 3 starts up again Sunday night. I cannot wait for it!

yep - looking forward to that

although i haven't followed a series real time since the sopranos - like to watch them all in one hit nowadays, gonna be strange watching one a week again.

ok BB again - end of season 3 and start of 4 : things are hotting up

yep - looking forward to that

although i haven't followed a series real time since the sopranos - like to watch them all in one hit nowadays, gonna be strange watching one a week again.

ok BB again - end of season 3 and start of 4 : things are hotting up

Its good, there are one or two episodes that youre like why is it brick but generally its great

Anyone seen this House of Cards? I havent seen it but want to - any good?

Saw the english version back in the 90's and thought it was excellent, im guessing your talking about the new american version which has a good cast and writers so i imagine it will be quite good.

Saw the english version back in the 90's and thought it was excellent, im guessing your talking about the new american version which has a good cast and writers so i imagine it will be quite good.

I never heard of it... just saw some ads on the escalators this morning at Liverscum street and though, at first, it was a movie. It looks a bit West Wingesque.

Didnt even know there was an English version. This version is the American one with Kevin Spacey - cant go wrong with him really can you

Anyone seen this House of Cards? I havent seen it but want to - any good?

The problem is, you can only watch it on Netflix. I love watching blu rays on an HD tv and don't want to have to watch everything on a laptop/pc. But that seems to be the way things are going.

The problem is, you can only watch it on Netflix. I love watching blu rays on an HD tv and don't want to have to watch everything on a laptop/pc. But that seems to be the way things are going.

Yeah I just downloaded the entire series.

I really dont know why I just got Sky as I watch everything from my downloads haha - I guess I got sky for the footy which even then I dont watch

250px-TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg

perhaps the greatest tv series ever made.

Im on sixth episode of House of Cards - it stared off slow, and dont know too much about whats going on, but it is staring to get very very good. Kevin Spacey really is a great great actor - so captivating and engrossing. Just brilliant he is.

Back