• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Just got back from Italy. They take all this nonsense really seriously out there.

Masks and vaccine passports in every building.

Almost like there's a pandemic or something.

Yet coming into winter their numbers are going up while the uks are coming down. They're still low numbers at the moment but if it keeps on increasing what do they do then? Germany are now having to think about another lockdown.

It's why we removed our restrictions in july. To get the peak out of the way before winter.

Last edited:
Oxford university did a study in june of use of ivermectin. No mention of what the results of the study were though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57570377
There has been a lot of Doctors in the states who have been talking about Ivermectin .
Joe Rogan said he took it and got derided by the main stream media out there.

Clearly a money aspect involved. Pfizer sponsor TV shows and sports half times etc in the states. Drug company’s advertise on TV out there to.

Only reason I posted video was this guy has not been anti vaccine or conspiracy based on the pandemic. He does not seem to have an agenda or a narrative he’s pushing and has decided to speak about ivermectin. Speaking about it gets you ridiculed and written off as a nutter in the USA. Find it all bizarre

There has been a lot of Doctors in the states who have been talking about Ivermectin .
Joe Rogan said he took it and got derided by the main stream media out there.

Clearly a money aspect involved. Pfizer sponsor TV shows and sports half times etc in the states. Drug company’s advertise on TV out there to.

Only reason I posted video was this guy has not been anti vaccine or conspiracy based on the pandemic. He does not seem to have an agenda or a narrative he’s pushing and has decided to speak about ivermectin. Speaking about it gets you ridiculed and written of as a quack in the USA.

Johns great. But he does have a hard on for ivermectin.

We should have done the studies earlier but i trust oxford university. Remember they developed the vaccine and did a deal with astrazeneca that it would be produced around the world and sold at cost for the duration of the pandemic. Hundreds of millions have been vaccinated with it but they haven't recieved a penny yet. The uk government as part funders were a part of those negotiations.

Johns great. But he does have a hard on for ivermectin.

We should have done the studies earlier but i trust oxford university. Remember they developed the vaccine and did a deal with astrazeneca that it would be produced around the world and sold at cost for the duration of the pandemic. Hundreds of millions have been vaccinated with it but they haven't recieved a penny yet. The uk government as part funders were a part of those negotiations.

I’m sure there will be something in it for them at some point. Funding for research and I’d imagine they’ll make plenty of money if it’s used yearly when the pandemic is over worldwide and becomes endemic.

I’m sure there will be something in it for them at some point. Funding for research and I’d imagine they’ll make plenty of money if it’s used yearly when the pandemic is over worldwide and becomes endemic.

Oh yes. That's always been the plan. Boosters, vaccinations for future generations. They've also not got production facilities across the world making it. But they could have gone like pfizer and moderna charging $30 a shot and rake in huge profits now. But they didn't. The sold at cost $3. Making affordable for poorer nations.

Last edited:
Back