• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham v Manchester United *****

Defend, defend, defend, hoof to Kane, defend, defend, zzzzzzzzz
I fear you my be correct unfortunately. Would have been nice to have seen a bit more adventure in the line up. N'dom for Skipp perhaps. Or at the very least Reg retaining his spot. We are at home and United have not exactly been watertight recently.

Is Reguilon one of those Nuno was talking about. Shocked he isn't playing. Rest of the side is spot on.

pretty sure it’s Ndombele.

howerver, is Nuno falling into the trap Poch and Mourinho fell into in search of the best side; rather than sticking with a side?

the thing that gave me some faith in Nuno was him trying to stick to the same team. We need consistency and to develop.

Chopping and changing undermines that. Choose your best side and get them playing.

Last edited:
Davies for Reguilon is a strange decision. Means little going forward down the left then

it may also be that Nuno wants to free Royal afterburner showed what he can do with licence to attack midweek. Davies becomes the more defensive player hanging back.

Both Ronaldo and Cavani up front for Man United so two old boys who won't do much pressing I would have thought...

Supposedly Fernandes has not been playing well for them... And nor has Shaw and with Wan Bissaka on the other side of a midfield 4 they perhaps won't have too much creativity...

But then what I do know.... This always was a hard call game to predict and with Davies in at left back it changes up the way we might play...

I think it could come down to Harry... If he plays well I fancy us to win and he is overdue a good game... But as I say , who knows with us at the moment.

COYS

Sky broadcasting the Man Utd Saturday night game, wouldn’t have thought they had an oppo tonight, tossers

pretty sure it’s Ndombele.

howerver, is Nuno falling into the trap Poch and Mourinho fell into in search of the best side; rather than sticking with a side?

the thing that gave me some faith in Nuno was him trying to stick to the same team. We need consistency and to develop.

Chopping and changing undermines that. Choose your best side and get them playing.

Surely not, I have not been Ndombele biggest fan - but he has been working hard.

I actually think Reguilon is vastly overrated on this forum. I think he has been bang average for a while now. Not saying Davies is better but Reggie gets his props because he is quick but going forward he runs up the line, turns and passes back. Defeats the object of an attacking full back.

It's a disgrace that with our attacking players we have one of the worst attacking records in the league.
Kane really needs to sort himself out. Hopefully today is the day he gets back to some sort of form.

Back