• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

Starkly clear all of a sudden - we don’t have any solid CBs.

Dier is fine as a developing CB. Toby as an ageing one. Sanchez as ‘potential’. We don’t have any assured CBs in their prime.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I agree with you, but classing Dier as a developing CB is comedy on the lines of Walcott being called a young lad with potential in his thirties.

Dier has no potential, he has no skill, no heart, no talent, no leadership, nothing. Mourinho is a terrible manager who will take us down if given long enough, but Dier is the crucible he staked his fragile empire on, and *boy* was that a bad bet.

Makes me doubt his judgement, among many, many other things.

10 attempts 2 on target. You have to feel with the amount of possession we're having we'll get a goal, but it's just as likely we'll give one up at our end again.

Don’t think we’ve had a single good chance. Kane two half chances from the edge of the area under pressure. Lamela from outside the area. Tanganga with a stretching header.

Any others?

Moura will probably benefit from being one who isn’t on a yellow here but there can’t be many reasons for him to stay on over Bale.

Has sherwood lost his teeth ? Sounds like my grandad

He talked a load of bollox too !

Sent from a place where spiders kill you

Gotta say, I'm disappointed with NDombele.
He’s done some good passes breaking the lines. But overall since moving to central midfield we haven’t seen the same sparkle. But there could be many reasons for that, and you do have to be more disciplined when playing CM....

We're too slow getting the ball forward, no pace or energy in the attacks, it's forward then back then side to side and by that time they have 6 back !!!

I'm not being knee Jerky here but as well as a new coach we need fresh impetus in this team. If you bring in 3 signings they will just pick up the others bad habits. We need 7 or 8 new faces in the squad, don't care who they are. This squad is shot

Back