• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

Not sure who is commentating in UK but we have some serious fudgewits here , I know Spurs aren’t playing well but you’d think Spam were challenging City for the title the way they’re blowing up their arse

Sent from a place where spiders kill you

Just seeing the goal at half time that was entirely Dier's man. He had hold of him the whole time and then when the cross comes in he turns off. Wasteman.

Can’t help but agree. Interested in others’ views though. I think his mistake is not shifting across earlier to cover that space. I can see why he feels he has to cover the other guy’s run, but he leaves it too late IMO.

I'm not being knee Jerky here but as well as a new coach we need fresh impetus in this team. If you bring in 3 signings they will just pick up the others bad habits. We need 7 or 8 new faces in the squad, don't care who they are. This squad is shot
The last time we brought in 7 it went so well. Legends, all of 'em.

Bale looking overly relaxed.....

Jose is making me actively dislike Moura whereas before I just found him mildly irritating.

Back