• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Really?

Wow ok. Did not actually win anything for us but gets that. Who won the league that year ?

Blue scum, I think? With Ancelotti, they scored absolute craploads of goals that year.

Tbh, I think it was a bit of English pride as well - English manager had done well, World Cup was around the corner so England hype was starting up, folks generally liked 'Arry, and Spurs finishing in a CL spot over City was defo an achievement. I remember that summer being pretty damn optimistic until that Germany game.

Blue scum, I think? With Ancelotti, they scored absolute craploads of goals that year.

Tbh, I think it was a bit of English pride as well - English manager had done well, World Cup was around the corner so England hype was starting up, folks generally liked 'Arry, and Spurs finishing in a CL spot over City was defo an achievement. I remember that summer being pretty damn optimistic until that Germany game.

He was well liked by the press. Is that who vote for it?

If he had not hitched his skirt for England then I feel we could have done something.

Well that and Levy signing Saha and Nelsen instead of proper players.

Sums up how good Liverpool are and sadly how we're not. Like watching Barcelona of 10 years ago, some may laugh but they dominated us tonight and have now won something stupid like 32 and drawn 1 in their last 33 Premier league homes game, ridiculous.

A big, big wake up call, we defended brilliantly but sadly took our eye off the ball for 1 second and get punished.

Despite the great work done so far by Mourinho, tonight and Sunday are reminders that we're not quite there. But worth remembering that title challenges are a marathon, not a sprint.

Last edited:
Sadly sums up how good Liverpool are. Like watching Barcelona of 10 years ago, some may laugh but they dominated us tonight and have now won something stupid like 32 and drawn 1 in their last 33 Premier league homes game, ridiculous.

A big, big wake up call, we defended brilliantly but sadly took our eye off the ball for 1 second and get punished.

Despite the great work done so far by Mourinho, tonight and Sunday are reminders that we're not quite there. But worth remembering that title challenges are a marathon, not a sprint.
Seemed similar to the City game to me except we created more chances but didn’t take them.

I’ve come away more positive after tonight rather than less so.

Sadly sums up how good Liverpool are. Like watching Barcelona of 10 years ago, some may laugh but they dominated us tonight and have now won something stupid like 32 and drawn 1 in their last 33 Premier league homes game, ridiculous.

they scored a deflected goal and a header from busted coverage, we should have scored 4

Sums up how good Liverpool are and sadly how we're not. Like watching Barcelona of 10 years ago, some may laugh but they dominated us tonight and have now won something stupid like 32 and drawn 1 in their last 33 Premier league homes game, ridiculous.

How many people really thought that we were title challengers coming into this season?!?

Liverpool are a great team, though not quite at the level they were at for long periods of last season.

Klopo has had years working with this team getting them to this level. Mourinho has had a year.

Despite this we made it a game that could have gone either way. We lost, but are frustrated by individual errors, margins, coincidences and a lack of clinical finishing from us.

It just as much sums up how far we've come.

Back