• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

Also being reported by Hotspur Related that we will be going back with an offer of £15m plus Chadli. :eek:
Chadli might not have the same pace and workrate, but he does have an end product.

That values him at £30m upwards then...

I'm not a Chadli gmfab as he is lazy but he is a better player than Wilf

I'm so surprised that this one seems to have legs. Perhaps our players' input to Poch about playing against Zaha is reinforcing his interest.

Not that I know of anything they have said, just searching for an answer to the three eternal questions .... Why, oh Why, oh Why ?

Im really surprised that theres so much negativity on Zaha. The one type of wing forward we haven't got is someone who has the skills to beat a player from a stand still position which is crucial when teams defend deep. He offers that something different and if Poch thinks he can coach him up a level to become more productive Im definitely all for it....

Im really surprised that theres so much negativity on Zaha. The one type of wing forward we haven't got is someone who has the skills to beat a player from a stand still position which is crucial when teams defend deep. He offers that something different and if Poch thinks he can coach him up a level to become more productive Im definitely all for it....

Why are we then wasting our time on Zaha? He struggles with the ball at his feet.

Agree with the bolded bit BUT why Zaha?

Exactly - esp when people talk up an unknown French prospect as better. Many Palace fans said he was their player of the season last year and he would really improve our options if Poch can improve his output. Last year he did very well against us in both games and we are crying out for some pace and unpredictability. People focus on stats too much but someone like Zaha will occupy full backs, stretch teams and provide more space to our key players like Eriksen and Lamela. On Saturday our forward line looked a little static and predictable and Son and Zaha would provide good options for us.

Exactly - esp when people talk up an unknown French prospect as better. Many Palace fans said he was their player of the season last year and he would really improve our options if Poch can improve his output. Last year he did very well against us in both games and we are crying out for some pace and unpredictability. People focus on stats too much but someone like Zaha will occupy full backs, stretch teams and provide more space to our key players like Eriksen and Lamela. On Saturday our forward line looked a little static and predictable and Son and Zaha would provide good options for us.

I agree but it will never happen now they have sold Bolasie and especially not for £15m

Well I think Zaha has the pace and trickery, just his end product that needs to be worked on for me. If Poch believes he can get that element out of him then Im all for it....

He the opposite of Edwards who id prefer to see given at least a sniff

Edward has shown that he has an end product where as Saha hasn't :0

Well I think Zaha has the pace and trickery, just his end product that needs to be worked on for me. If Poch believes he can get that element out of him then Im all for it....
Zaha has no footballing intelligence. All he does is win freekicks, which we can then squander. He is actually a detriment to the team, like Townsend was... we will give him the ball and he will kill the move, give him the ball, kill the move, give him the ball, kill the move, give him the ball, kill the move, give him the ball, kill the move

I would rather play with 10 men than have this selfish idiot ruining our passing moves.

Back