• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

I don't believe for one second that we have bid for him with serious intent, I think that we are helping his agent get him some more money out of Palace.

And why would we help the agent, what do we get out of it

I've just heard their chairman spout it all over the radio! We leave it too late for the selling club to do anything so they kick up a stink and the deal falls through......and repeat....and repeat.

In this case I'm glad we've left it late enough for the deal to fall through

Of course, if a player wants to leave, and the offer is right, then the chairman has at least made the right noises to appease the fans.
Not convinced on this one but I'll still hold with Poch knows best. Maybe Zaha is a 'nice to have' at the right price but not one we will break the bank over. Perhaps it's a smokescreen for something else going on in parallel. Didn't one of the supposed ITKs say there was a surprise signing in store? And they always get it right! Although the news about our interest in Zaha has come as a surprise, so maybe this is it.

Zaha is a show pony and a poor one at that. If we're getting rid of Bentaleb over his attitude, why the fudge are we considering Zaha? There's a rumour from LVG's time where those that hadn't been selected for the match day squad could come in on Saturday to train if they wanted. No prices had for guessing who was the only one that didn't show.

He's probably on a very decent wage already, but it's the same as Bolasie. He's seen the likes Cabaye, Adebayor, Benteke and fudging Connor Wickham all come in and get more than him. He obviously wants parity, having a very inflated opinion of his own ability and worth.

Not in the least surprised if we did lowball them, even this late in the window..but honestly, that might not be a bad thing given how sketchy the idea of signing Zaha feels. Poch might want him, in which case we should spring for it... but if there's even a hint of doubt, I'd hope we steer clear.

Zaha is a show pony and a poor one at that. If we're getting rid of Bentaleb over his attitude, why the fudge are we considering Zaha? There's a rumour from LVG's time where those that hadn't been selected for the match day squad could come in on Saturday to train if they wanted. No prices had for guessing who was the only one that didn't show.

He's probably on a very decent wage already, but it's the same as Bolasie. He's seen the likes Cabaye, Adebayor, Benteke and fudgeing Connor Wickham all come in and get more than him. He obviously wants parity, having a very inflated opinion of his own ability and worth.

I doubt he will get much more at Spurs then he is already earning at Palace. Remember we are still paying someone like Eriksen 30k a week. Nobody joins Spurs expecting to earn mega money.

Seriously if Poch wants a player like Zaha with all that pace and not much else then he should have kept Yedlin and pushed him further up the pitch. Actually Yedlin looks a better footbsller than Zaha but I guess that's not saying much

I've just heard their chairman spout it all over the radio! We leave it too late for the selling club to do anything so they kick up a stink and the deal falls through......and repeat....and repeat.

there's 5 days left, it's hardly an 11th hour raid , their chair is an idiot

Seriously if Poch wants a player like Zaha with all that pace and not much else then he should have kept Yedlin and pushed him further up the pitch. Actually Yedlin looks a better footbsller than Zaha but I guess that's not saying much
According to Palace he is pace and tricks, no end product.

Perhaps we think we can improve end product.

Do you believe all the stuff written though?!?!?

And honestly £12m is more than double they paid for him only a few years ago and he hasn't got better

He actually plays in an team that creates and scores very little now so you could argue he has regressed

That is the trouble though, there seems to be quite a few Spurs fans who believe everything they read, read something off a blog ( usually written by those who have nothing better to do in their lives) and then start wailing and crying about what our club does or not do.

Neither of which are coming to us. There will never be a deal between us and Chelski as long as Levy and Abramovich are running their shops...
As for the Shagger, abundant talent and naturally more gifted but is a 'luxury' player (I know some don't like the phrase) but that's what he is.

Steff, i was talking about our history with missing out on those players and how that might be a factor in whether these rumours fulfil multiple agendas...

Back