• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that we missed out on a great number 10 playmaker. He's as much a number 10 as Aaron Lennon is.
Willian is right footed winger who plays on the left, he likes doing step overs. He is not a some sublime passer of the ball. He doesnt score much neither.
He is 25 and has never played in a major league. He is not worth more than Paulinho.

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that we missed out on a great number 10 playmaker. He's as much a number 10 as Aaron Lennon is.
Willian is right footed winger who plays on the left, he likes doing step overs. He is not a some sublime passer of the ball. He doesnt score much neither.
He is 25 and has never played in a major league. He is not worth more than Paulinho.

And he doesnt get picked for Brazil.

Are all the people who are saying that they now dont want Willian going to do a u-turn if Willian decides that actually he does want to sign for us?!? Am not saying that he will do however he was on the verge of signing for us a day or two ago, now is on the verge of signing for cheatski - no reason why it cant change again!

Are all the people who are saying that they now dont want Willian going to do a u-turn if Willian decides that actually he does want to sign for us?!? Am not saying that he will do however he was on the verge of signing for us a day or two ago, now is on the verge of signing for cheatski - no reason why it cant change again!

just drop it :) he is joining them

how much of him have you see? most people seem to think he has hat kind of vision and a deft touch for a pass as well

and allegedly, he works off the ball

how much of him have you seen to be sure that this is not true

And he doesnt get picked for Brazil.

yeah...but have you seen him play!

well charlie boy..ive read your posts...your much like me..you want the best money can buy,,,

this is a crazy pre season...to be honest I dont know many international players...

so who do we get now we have been gazumped...?

If it's correct that we had agreed a fee and he'd had a medical but that the personal terms hadn't been agreed and that it was whilst those terms were being negotiated that CFC came in and gazumped us, then the club needs to have a serious look at how it does its business.

The proper way to approach a transfer would be to agree fee, then agree terms, then get the player to sign the contract subject to the medical. The medical can then be done at the Club's leisure. Once its signed, subject to us being able to back out according to what the medical reveals, then its job done and this sort of thing can't happen.

Mourinho has said today 'that's what happens if you do the medical before you agree terms'. I'm afraid he is absolutely right.

you follow sandro then? i need to get on twitter

Indeed I do, and when Willian followed Sandro everyone was like "ZOMG HE'S SIGNING FOR SPURS YAY!" in the same way Liverpool fans were when he followed Coutinho and Lucas. Sandro (and Paulinho, and Gomes) never followed him.

I feel as though I could post anything praising Sandro, no matter how bull**** it is, and everyone would be saying how much they love him and he's a great guy.

Sure, he is a great guy - but that's a bit said.

I prefer this aggressive AS than the passive one. What do you think of itk's?

tumblr_m3kmuje7tr1r9sq92o1_400.gif

how much of him have you see? most people seem to think he has hat kind of vision and a deft touch for a pass as well

and allegedly, he works off the ball

how much of him have you seen to be sure that this is not true

I saw him play twice against us just like everyone else on here (though he was so anonymous no one remembers it)
And I've seen him play a load of Champion's League games.
Yes he has a deft pass at times. But I wouldnt say he has vision, same way I wouldn't describe Bale or Lennon as having vision. All 3 play the obvious passes.
AVB likes him because he's hard working and would be perfect for a team intent on pressing high up the pitch.

Back