• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

I saw him play twice against us just like everyone else on here (though he was so anonymous no one remembers it)
And I've seen him play a load of Champion's League games.
Yes he has a deft pass at times. But I wouldnt say he has vision, same way I wouldn't describe Bale or Lennon as having vision. All 3 play the obvious passes.
AVB likes him because he's hard working and would be perfect for a team intent on pressing high up the pitch.

okay then

thats good enough for me.

i dont even remember him. i'll be looking for him to be **** at chelsea and a totally unnecessary player that would not have benefited as per your inclination.

at least now i have a reason to keep an eye on him.

How many times do I have to say it?

Never, ever, ever have anything to do with Kia Joorabchian, his clients or his investors. I don't care if he's offering you Carlos Tevez for £20 and a snickers bar, somehow you'll get ****ed.

If only more clubs felt that way then hopefully the biggest w**kstain on football's reputation may slither back to whichever scumhole somebody found him in.

Oh, and **** Chelsea. Chav ****s the lot of them.

Still think he's Chelsea bound, can't see us offer more wages than Chelsea. Unless he's suddenly realised that he have to fight against 142 others for his place in the team and would rather play every match for us, he's going.

people here are going bananas over a player snubbing us that almost nobody here has seen play and has only 2 international caps with only eastern European experience with some decent cup runs..

seriously people :lol:

30m was insane

**** Chelski but really if we were willing to shell out 30m for Willian I would go back to Villa with the same offer for Benteke

Im seriously fcuked off but I guess we havent been snubbed for a long time. With Bale going, this was going to soften the blow.

Chav Chelsea Mourinho loving, Sky sports dingdong sucking, **** boring conferences, plastic fan ****ers.

people here are going bananas over a player snubbing us that almost nobody here has seen play and has only 2 international caps with only eastern European experience with some decent cup runs..

seriously people :lol:

30m was insane

I'll think you'll find ...he's a very very good player.....

sihtsea..have no bussiness ethics.....

we will beat them on their fleasize football pitch...........that is another farce BTWay....!

Back