• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Willian

So that's another one out on loan from Chelski then.

And another nail in football's coffin...

Liverpool fans must have a cheerful afternoon, though!

I'm not sure Liverpool's fans will as there are big rumours Real Madrid have made an approach for Suarez and they got played in the whole Willian saga even more than we did! Infact, it seems Liverpool were the club used to initially flush out all this other interest!

Should be bitter sweet for any Liverpool fan assuming that they come at it from the perspecive of "Chelsea doing to us what we did to them".

How many players are a club allowed to send out on loan?

No limit as far as I know.

I must say, Daniel Levy, AVD and Baldini have taken deception to a new level entirely! Predicting that Abramovitch will do anything to prevent AVB succeeding at Spurs is easy, but setting up a 35 million trap? Brilliant! Now move on to our real target. =D>

;)

Am I missing something?

Once they loan/sell Ba (talk of Roma), Moses (talk of Everton) and Mikel (talk of Turkish clubs), they are exceptionally well covered in every area, and will rightly expect to be in contention to win every trophy. Anything less than a Prem/Champs League + domestic cup is an outright failure.

There will be plenty of minutes for everyone. There is slight overkill in the front 3 midfielders, granted, but it's not as ridiculous as people are suggesting.

Eto'o (Rooney)/Torres/Lukaku

Hazard/Willian Mata/Oscar Schurrle/De Bruyne

Ramires/Essien Lampard/Van Ginkel

Cole/Bertrand Cahill/Luiz Terry/Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Cech/Schwarzer

It's irritating to lose out on a transfer like that, but with Kia involved I cannot get too disappointed. I also can't help think that the record of players transferring from Russian or Ukrainian leagues is not that impressive. I wouldn't say it's bullet dodged but it's certainly a silver lining.

And with all Chelsea's attacking options, there are bound to be players disappointed about playing time. Having Kia on the case could be sweet.

Edit (in response to Truth): They will all get to play games. The problem is they will all want to play the big games. No one will want to miss the Surrey Derby or a big cup tie with Real or Barca. That is when the trouble starts. Also Mourinho had this two for every position policy before and he later admitted it was too many players to keep happy and that something like 18-19 players was better.

Last edited:
Not disappointed to be honest, way overpriced and has a scumbag of an agent. If he wants to play second fiddle to Hazard, Mata etc then so be it.

No max limit

CFC had 21 players on loan last season

Cheers, thanks. I agree with Wenger for once:

http://news.arseblog.com/2012/02/wenger-change-loan-rules/

Not just because I'm being sour grapes over Willian, but there should be rules and limits, possibly made in conjunction with ffp. Chelsea's use of the buy to loan system is giving them an unfair advantage, and it's also been shown to be to the detriment of several players careers.

I doubt Willian will go out on loan, but De Bruyne, Moses, etc probably will. If they are loaned to West Brom or whoever, it makes ours and other teams tasks harder.

its a shame... but I am not going to throw my toys out of the pram....

we do need a playmaker that sits in the hole though....

I dont play FM so I wouldnt know who he is?

It's amazing that players still fall for it. I wonder how Marin views his decision to move to Chelsea now? His promising career has taken a massive step-back. His confidence must be floored. He's become a figure of fun amongst Chelsea fans.

I also wonder what Schurrle thinks of Willians signing.

I wonder as well how Lukaku who really should be playing week in week out to develop his talent views things? ANd De Bruyne - hows he going to get a look-in now?

These guys can't all play.

Maybe they just don't care? A 5 year contract worth £50k+/week is a pretty sweet deal for a gym membership.

wow, serious bullet dodged:lol: \o/

very good player, but the high transfer fee, high wages, plus more importantly the involvement of the scum of an agent made this deal not worth the hassle

onwards and upwards peeps

Isn't Schurrle more left sided where Hazard. They will have three that side should Moses leave. If anyone Lamela fits better as a squad piece.

Lets wait and see what happens. AVB is meant to have a good relationship with Willian - lets see whether he can make him feel loved and thereby choose us

3 weeks ago Willian wasnt even a viable target !!! its only because of this fire sale he sort of became an option

AVB and Baldini must have been working on other names before Willian became available

phew

Back