• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where do you think Spurs will finish?

Where will Spurs finish in the 2015/16 season based on the season so far

• 1st Champions!

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • 2nd

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 3rd

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • 4th

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • 5th

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 6th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe we have the team work and quality to do it. Will we do it? im not sure. Someone could get injured. We could lose a pivotal game in an unlucky way. I supposed im to used to us messing it up ( lasagne gate, Watch the Gap, 3-4 v 10 Emirates Marketing Project) etc to shout it from the heavens. But in my heart I believe.

#believeCOYS

Our form has been RIDICULOUSLY good. Win after win after win after win after win after win after win. And we still aren't top!

Feels like we should be top by 5 points after our incredible form. So I expect us to stabilise and continue doing well BUT whilst some other team(s) go on a surge past us.

Forgot to ask you; how much did you put on and what odds did you get?

I think it was 150-1 but only £20 or £30. Also put some on us winning the EL. I don't think I will get a pay out on either though.

Our game is reliant on fitness and hard work, and we need Chadli or Son to take some of Kane's workload and score regularly. One game at a time. But we are still very much an outside bet.

Last edited:
Not sure how this will work but i don't want to lose it at the death. I'd rather it be out of reach but secure in 2nd/3rd.

To come close (especially if it was between us and them lot), knowing how hard it is to even be in the race will be so hard to take even if all said and done the season is still seen as a success. i'd feel ill.

Leicester
Tottenham Hotspur
Arsenal
City
United
West ham
Chelsea
There is no way Leicester are winning the title. They'll fold. It's one thing to be playing carefree knowing you are safe and any top 4 spot is a bonus, but when you start entering into must-win games, it's a different story. Granted they had must-win games last year too, to stay up, but I think this is different. Plus the teams they are playing against will take them much more seriously and that will probably mean they will need to be on the front foot, rather than being the ones that sit back and counter. And finally, they have a strong first XI, but beyond that not much. Should Vardy or Mahrez or Kante pick up a niggle, even one that keeps them out 2-3 weeks, it'll be a different ballgame.

3rd or above, and I will be exstatic with that. If we do win the title, I don't know when I will stop celebrating. I think I'll still be celebrating it in 2020. But either way the top 3 is an amazing achievement and much better than I had hoped for. We were all hoping to just see stability and subtle improvements. I expected 5th place. But here we are. You beautiful Spurs! COYS.

There is no way Leicester are winning the title. They'll fold. It's one thing to be playing carefree knowing you are safe and any top 4 spot is a bonus, but when you start entering into must-win games, it's a different story. Granted they had must-win games last year too, to stay up, but I think this is different. Plus the teams they are playing against will take them much more seriously and that will probably mean they will need to be on the front foot, rather than being the ones that sit back and counter. And finally, they have a strong first XI, but beyond that not much. Should Vardy or Mahrez or Kante pick up a niggle, even one that keeps them out 2-3 weeks, it'll be a different ballgame.

And on the other hand they could win all 12 games.

3rd. To finish top i think it will need 9 wins at least.

Not sure what i would rather; have a proper go at winning the league or a cup and top 4.

I just want us to finish as high as we can. That may sound like a cop out, but the team is already doing way beyond my expectations of them. If we finish second to the scum, then that does not take anything away from our achievement this season. We've got a team of kids. Kids. Who believe. And who have an amazing future ahead of them.

As many others have said, take each game as it comes. That's the only way, in my mind.

Whatever happens this season, I am supremely happy on the basis that this team, this manager and this club are daring us to believe. I fudging love it.

I just want us to finish as high as we can. That may sound like a cop out, but the team is already doing way beyond my expectations of them. If we finish second to the scum, then that does not take anything away from our achievement this season. We've got a team of kids. Kids. Who believe. And who have an amazing future ahead of them.

As many others have said, take each game as it comes. That's the only way, in my mind.

Whatever happens this season, I am supremely happy on the basis that this team, this manager and this club are daring us to believe. I fudgeing love it.

Could not agree more, its been great to see the progress we have made this season and whatever happens it will be looked at as a good one for me. Not many of us thought we would be where we are at this stage and this team will only improve next season.

As I have said elsewhere I do not expect us to win the Prem and I will not be frothing at the mouth if we fail to do so.

Back