• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where do you think Spurs will finish?

Where will Spurs finish in the 2015/16 season based on the season so far

• 1st Champions!

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • 2nd

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 3rd

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • 4th

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • 5th

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 6th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Simple poll really; based on the season so far and the transfer window activity all clubs have had where do you expect us to finish in the PL table now?

Also, write down how you think the top 7 will finish.

Cheers:cool:

I put money on us finishing champions, but think we'll finish 3rd if key players stay fresh. Despite shipping 3 players out with 0 incoming, we have a decent squad now. Son, Njie, Chadli, Wimmer all can play their part in the second half of the season. Just pray Kane stays fit and ferocious.

i heart says 1st my head says 3rd

City
scum
us
Liverpool
Leicester
Man utd
Chelsea

Dalai-Lama-Take-Off-Glasses-and-Laugh.gif

i think towards the end of the season klopp will have them playing at a higher level.
my first reaction was to put west ham in top seven but i could never do that.
it's bad enough i put scum in 2nd

great gif

We couldn't even get James f*cking Maddison. From Coventry City. If we were even interested in him in the first place, instead of just fudging around failing to sign Dembele or Berahino.

F*ck this.

I'm pretty sure we'll finish top 3. Will probably be:

1. Scum
  2. Spurs
  3. City
  4. Yoonited
  5. Liverpool
  6. Leicester
  7. Stoke

3rd or 4th ...

The only thing I think that has changed is City's announcement re manager change, will the team play for rest of season, or will the pack of mercenaries do nothing (would give us a better chance but likely to had title to Scum).

3rd or 4th ...

The only thing I think that has changed is City's announcement re manager change, will the team play for rest of season, or will the pack of mercenaries do nothing (would give us a better chance but likely to had title to Scum).
Well, let's think about this for a moment. I know I picked Le Scum to finish first, but we do have them at home and a win is a 6 point swing. They don't have any easier games than us and, unless they hit some super form, it may be closer than we think.

considering this was the most uneventful transfer windows there's been apart from a future managerial change, this is a pretty redundant thread

Very disappointed but not at all surprised by our lack of signings. Don't think we were even trying to sign any players. Pochettino did say earlier we will only buy players worth 30m or more. That was a clear indication we won't buy anyone ! This has been our story under Levy ever since he took over as chairman. Everytime we look like ready to make the step up, we always end up not buying badly needed players or losing our key players.

Very disappointed but not at all surprised by our lack of signings. Don't think we were even trying to sign any players. Pochettino did say earlier we will only buy players worth 30m or more. That was a clear indication we won't buy anyone ! This has been our story under Levy ever since he took over as chairman. Everytime we look like ready to make the step up, we always end up not buying badly needed players or losing our key players.
This is a complete misrepresentation of reality, or what Poch said. Anyhow, I suppose frustration has taken over and all logic and facts are out the window. Hopefully 3 wins on the trot will make people happy (or less miserable) again.

COYS!

Nothing's changed. Still think we'll finish third at best, probably fourth, unless we're very, very lucky.

At this stage, I would be disappointed with fifth though.

We haven't strengthened but neither have city, scum, united or Liverpool so it's as you were. Injuries are going to decide the top 4 this season.

scum - pains me to say
city
Spurs
Leicester - I keep saying they will fade but they just aren't. Why would they now?
United
spammers - If Payet stays fit
Liverpool - I think Klopp has written this season off. No Europa league will be massive for them next season.

Back