• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What are we missing?

Zichenko has barely played for them as he is injured a lot - 5 games out of 15 this season is pretty poor
We need to shift the ones on loan which is an issue unless you let them leave for free like arsenal had to do. That frees up money. And their signings were high paid expensive ones don’t forget
Yup goes back to my point, trim the squad and increase wages... That random 200k limit was set by a cfo for cost control convenience and blind to market rates.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

what we are missing, balls

NINTCHDBPICT000483918151-e1555599675303.jpg

We are missing Poch, honestly.

Everything we're lacking now, he gave us. A spine. Pride. Bravery, on and off the ball. A never say die spirit.

This lot are shadows of the side we were under him, and it shows every single week.

Everything we're lacking now, he gave us. A spine. Pride. Bravery, on and off the ball. A never say die spirit.

This lot are shadows of the side we were under him, and it shows every single week.

we'd still bottle it, we literally did, many many times

we are unmanageable

if I owned the club, I'd shut it down, there is no hope

we are unmanageable

Give him the backing we gave Conte and Mou and I guarantee you we would have fallen over the line in those glory years.

Levy gave him cheap, useless crap and expected miracles. He almost delivered.

Conte gets what he wants, and gives us dogbrick.

I agree this lot are spineless, but it's hard not to feel like Poch did more with less.

It’s the spirit. And a connection between playas and fans. I have faith in conte, given his talent and skills. And his desire to win. But he has to address the spirit of these playas.

we are unmanageable

And why is there no hope? because of the core of the team still being the same, all the fan boys can show individual stats all they like but this is no coincidence.

Give him the backing we gave Conte and Mou and I guarantee you we would have fallen over the line in those glory years.

Levy gave him cheap, useless crap and expected miracles. He almost delivered.

Conte gets what he wants, and gives us dogbrick.

I agree this lot are spineless, but it's hard not to feel like Poch did more with less.
To be fair, conte did say - before the season (or early on) - that he needed two more windows to have what he wants.

What we are missing is a coach that's evolved with the game. The game is changing and is much more tactical before and during the game, you have lots of managers changing shape, rotating players for certain occasions, our manager is still living from past success, he has been out done by a number of players since he has been here. We are just too predictable, i am confident i could set up a team to cause this team problems.

What we are missing is a coach that's evolved with the game. The game is changing and is much more tactical before and during the game, you have lots of managers changing shape, rotating players for certain occasions, our manager is still living from past success, he has been out done by a number of players since he has been here. We are just too predictable, i am confident i could set up a team to cause this team problems.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine didn’t really cause us problems. We created our own

Yes, living on those long ago successes back in 2020-21

He had the majority of what you suggest are his A team in the week and they were a disgrace

Manager has doubled down though and refused to work with what he has and its come back to bite him. That's on him

To be fair it was the first time we'd started with that system in the league. And we applied it away at a resurgent united. Conte knows that sticking with a side and playing them into form is the best way. But how do you do that now with games every 3 days?

To be fair it was the first time we'd started with that system in the league. And we applied it away at a resurgent united. Conte knows that sticking with a side and playing them into form is the best way. But how do you do that now with games every 3 days?
You don’t
You manage your squad
That’s why this season is unique

Back