• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

which needs to be balanced off with the additional gate and sponsorship reveunes from the new stadium. any idea when we intend to break even?

No idea
I'm just making up numbers
What we do know is we will get the following :
Significant increase in match day revenue
Significant increase in tv revenue
Bigger commercial deals
Doubling our money on the kit deal

So I genuinely wouldn't worry about the debt as it will comfortably serviceable and pay for itself.

My guess is that the debt on the new ground will be covered by the Nike deal and some of the match day revenue.... then the tv money is there for player investment which could be £100m a year with champions league

No idea
I'm just making up numbers
What we do know is we will get the following :
Significant increase in match day revenue
Significant increase in tv revenue
Bigger commercial deals
Doubling our money on the kit deal

So I genuinely wouldn't worry about the debt as it will comfortably serviceable and pay for itself.

My guess is that the debt on the new ground will be covered by the Nike deal and some of the match day revenue.... then the tv money is there for player investment which could be £100m a year with champions league

i believe that levy was balancing commitments and revenues all along, that's why every thing took so long.
if he wanted it fast he would have sold out ot the russians or chinese or the martians, so i would not be surprised if we broke even quickly with the incremental revenues, from both sporting and non-sporting investments (some made with public funds in the general area, a win-win).

i believe that levy was balancing commitments and revenues all along, that's why every thing took so long.
if he wanted it fast he would have sold out ot the russians or chinese or the martians, so i would not be surprised if we broke even quickly with the incremental revenues, from both sporting and non-sporting investments (some made with public funds in the general area, a win-win).

I'd guess we have a 10 year financial plan to clear the major debt

That's not unrealistic and we have the benefit of a higher asset base and more income

Things escalate so quickly in football

One moment £200m is a lot of money, the next it is small change and the cost of one player (fee plus wages)

There are 4 or 5 clubs paying £100m more than us in wages every year!

So we'll eat up the debt easily imo

Things escalate so quickly in football

One moment £200m is a lot of money, the next it is small change and the cost of one player (fee plus wages)

There are 4 or 5 clubs paying £100m more than us in wages every year!

So we'll eat up the debt easily imo

Exactly

When are did the Death Star everyone thought that times were good and they had a Cracking deal

We're building a better stadium now with much much more money coming in

Anyone know how many away tickets you will make available? for league games? Rules state you only have to give 3,000 so suspect it will be that.

Anyone know how many away tickets you will make available? for league games? Rules state you only have to give 3,000 so suspect it will be that.

Don't think its been said yet, and more thank likely will be depending on predicted demand and policing costs.

I cant imagine it many more than that

We should give Arsenal 150 and shortchange them like they do in cup games and blame it on segregation

Thought it was a %%% of 10/12%

But it may be capped

Also where are you living away fans too next season @Greg as you have to have them lower tier in the prem now

Thought it was a %%% of 10/12%

But it may be capped

Also where are you living away fans too next season @Greg as you have to have them lower tier in the prem now

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have applied to the Premier League for special dispensation on the grounds of safety to be allowed to leave the away end where it currently is in Level 7.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have applied to the Premier League for special dispensation on the grounds of safety to be allowed to leave the away end where it currently is in Level 7.

I think every club in the league will complain at that

You have the worst set up in the country for away fans with that area

Let's see where that goes

Haha... "on the grounds of safety"... Is that for the safety of all those fat Geordies who would have to walk up all of those stairs?!? :D

Haha... "on the grounds of safety"... Is that for the safety of all those fat Geordies who would have to walk up all of those stairs?!? :D

it's for everyone's safety

if too many of them walk up there the half finished stadium will fall over

https://www.Saudi Sportswashing Machine.co.uk/media/26696/st-james-park-in-2003.jpg?width=500&height=280.9457579972183

I think every club in the league will complain at that

You have the worst set up in the country for away fans with that area

Let's see where that goes

Absolutely agree. I went there once and would never go back while that away end remains unchanged. I didn't even know who'd played for Spurs that day until I got home...

it's for everyone's safety

if too many of them walk up there the half finished stadium will fall over

https://www.Saudi Sportswashing Machine.co.uk/media/26696/st-james-park-in-2003.jpg?width=500&height=280.9457579972183

I think they will lose the argument on the basis that they had away fans previously in lower tiers

It would be a joke for them to get away with it imo

We should offer them the upper rows (not tier) at Wembley.

Back