• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

Hes a psychologist too? I get the excitement but honestly let's wait and see how he does than hype him only to knock him down.

Just take him at face value is my advice as I doubt many knew of him and what he may bring to the table.

And even those who claim to hand followed his career cannot be but a little hesitant to see what he can do in this league.

Calm your jets, and wish him the best.

Of course the Spurs hype is in effect. From doom to excitement. We weren’t as terrible as it seemed before and we’re not as sorted with Postecoglou as many feel now.

All I was doing however, was listing out his attributes. Any successful manager is a psychologist. Knowing how to build confidence and get a reaction from individuals and the group Is all psychological.

With decades of experience, whilst working with limited resources in lessor leagues, we can be confident Postecoglou can draw more from players than your average manager.

Last edited:
It's ok to be optimistic about the club you support and be vocal about wishing the gaffer the best. Always has been the fundemental of the game for me and part of the game to hold onto, the hope. Not everything has to be laced in histrionics and pessimism and not everyone is ready and waiting to bash the manager up if he has a hard time. We all know where we are as a club now and if people can't adjust their sets accordingly then there is not much hope for them IMO

It's ok to be optimistic about the club you support and be vocal about wishing the gaffer the best. Always has been the fundemental of the game for me and part of the game to hold onto, the hope. Not everything has to be laced in histrionics and pessimism and not everyone is ready and waiting to bash the manager up if he has a hard time. We all know where we are as a club now and if people can't adjust their sets accordingly then there is not much hope for them IMO

Reactions: DTA
So you're saying we've dropped sufficiently to have reached his level?

So you're saying we've dropped sufficiently to have reached his level?

No I'm saying we are in the position where we need someone with a positive element to their approach and a track record of building togetherness and a positive nature on and off then pitch. Not this insta mix version of manager we have gone for and failed miserably with.

We are proof that wiki CVs are not exactly the full gone conclusion to success as you yourself keep groaning on about. Management and footballs alot more than that.

No I'm saying we are in the position where we need someone with a positive element to their approach and a track record of building togetherness and a positive nature on and off then pitch. Not this insta mix version of manager we have gone for and failed miserably with.

We are proof that wiki CVs are not exactly the full gone conclusion to success as you yourself keep groaning on about. Management and footballs alot more than that.

and the fans themselves have a part to play in fostering that positivity.

[Commentator ]
And here we are at NWHL ...Harry Kane's standing over the ball so here we go then for the new season much excitement among the spurs fans with the new Manager now in place.
F Me Kane's just picked the ball up and thrown it to Son who's now scampering down the wing.. ball under arm..I've just looked at Levi's face ..and I'm lip reading him just now..he's saying " Holy Shiela ...why didn't they tell me he's a fudging rugger coach"

Whats his level? Wasn’t you spouting about bringing in someone who has only managed at Women’s level? And you have the audacity to claim our new coach is not of the correct quality?

Same level as Poch (who I loved BTW) but also needed a certain leap of faith.

It never tires when grown men sulk like teenage kids when they don't get their own way. Footballs unique like that I suppose

Same level as Poch (who I loved BTW) but also needed a certain leap of faith.

It never tires when grown men sulk like teenage kids when they don't get their own way. Footballs unique like that I suppose

At the end of the day it's nauseating either way people writing him off or lauding him without actually knowing who he was or what he may do.

This is a better appointment than nuno put it that way in the respect that we knew exactly what nuno would bring to the lane... turgid football.

This guy is supposed to be attack minded with pressing involved. That sounds like a start to me.

At the end of the day it's nauseating either way people writing him off or lauding him without actually knowing who he was or what he may do.

This is a better appointment than nuno put it that way in the respect that we knew exactly what nuno would bring to the lane... turgid football.

This guy is supposed to be attack minded with pressing involved. That sounds like a start to me.

Not sure it is TBH. No one is overly talking him up, simply highlighting his strengths is hardly balanced by people blatantly attacking his CV and writing him off already because they didn't get the manager they wanted. Especially in the name of "support".

Back