• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

So there is apparently not an agenda against Spurs in the media but there are youtube videos on talksport talking about Ange using Spurs as a stepping stone to the City job, it really is unbelievable.

So there is apparently not an agenda against Spurs in the media but there are youtube videos on talksport talking about Ange using Spurs as a stepping stone to the City job, it really is unbelievable.
That didn't take long. Ange has not even started yet. I guess it gets clicks then money comes their way. It's the same with Kane we have to sell to rebuild it's nonsense.
It gets some of the fanbase believing it then you can't convince them otherwise.

CV and age are slightly worrying, on the positive side he seems to have a BMJ vibe going on.

Why are people fixated on his age? Anyone up to mid 70s can do the job (as Hodgson showed). 57 isn't anywhere near a problem in my view.

Like others, I did get serious Nuno vibes with the "making us proud" line...that worried me :D

Why are people fixated on his age? Anyone up to mid 70s can do the job (as Hodgson showed). 57 isn't anywhere near a problem in my view.

Like others, I did get serious Nuno vibes with the "making us proud" line...that worried me :D

Just that no one else from a top league has gone for him before now. Also hope he has new ideas.

Last edited:
Back