• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Welcome Ange: To Dare is to Didgeridoo

I interpret all of that to mean hes not actually happy with the squad composition as it is and he feels it needs additions which will take time before its truly to level where truly we can challenge the top teams.

All very sensible and logical and at odds with those fans who think we need just 1 or 2 players in the summer. Ange does not see it that way and rightly so.

1 or 2 first 11 players, the squad really still needs work

I’m glad Ange isn’t happy with how we dealt with their antics. He came across quite annoyed in that video.

And rightly so. We'd seen a prime example of what happens when the team works as he wants for 10-15 minutes of the game.
And what happens when they do not for nearly an hour of it.

Good for him, keeps everyone on their toes to keep working harder to achieve.

Yeh exactly how I heard it to, lads are getting exposure to the training and he is likely keeping them hungry and rightfully so, it should be an absolutely achievement to get into the side. Alot of Fergie about Ange, keep thinking it in how he operates TBH

What hacked Ange off about the Maddison question ? I think the journo was basically asking if Madders was ok and would he be starting.
Ange came back with.....he's a professional footballer , a bit smart arse IMO.
With 3 games in close time the question of rotation has entered my mind.
Porro, Kulu, Bentancur , Udogie and Madders still early days back could all be considered for a rest. Also one of Romero or Vdv.
Davies and Royal need to play, MF can pretty much be swapped in game as we have seen.

• Disagree
Reactions: jrh
What hacked Ange off about the Maddison question ? I think the journo was basically asking if Madders was ok and would he be starting.
Ange came back with.....he's a professional footballer , a bit smart arse IMO.
With 3 games in close time the question of rotation has entered my mind.
Porro, Kulu, Bentancur , Udogie and Madders still early days back could all be considered for a rest. Also one of Romero or Vdv.
Davies and Royal need to play, MF can pretty much be swapped in game as we have seen.

Most of our players just had a 2 week break. We have 1 game a week coming up. Yes we'll have to monitor players coming back. But they should be fine.

Most of our players just had a 2 week break. We have 1 game a week coming up. Yes we'll have to monitor players coming back. But they should be fine.
Bento, Madders, Romero and Vdv all recently injured and crucial for us. Do Porro and Udogie have to play every game ?

Back