• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

2285343._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

lots of speculation the likes of stoke or wba are coming in for him, that'll be a good fit for a player of his "quality"

lots of speculation the likes of stoke or wba are coming in for him, that'll be a good fit for a player of his "quality"

You're begging to sound a little like a troll @Mr_B. For all of our sanities, I think that it would be a good idea to give this thread and the subject of Janssen a wide steer for a little while.

Do the dutch have very many good strikers? i would say he might want a move to secure his place at the world cup next summer.

Though the dutch are not certain to be there. Am shocked at how bad their national team was under Blind.

I hope he stays around for another season and then review his position next summer. I still think there is a very good player in there.

Back