• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I doubt it mate seeing as we were hammered twice by City in the League. As much as I dislike Pool, we sound bitter Liverpool fans when we make claims like that.

Wasn't even close - we were outclassed, outcoached and utterly destroyed both times.

City were in their weakest form in that period. Think we would have had a fair chance.

Nah, mate. We weren't beaten by City because we were in bad form or because they were in good form - at its heart, I think it was tactical. The first game saw Trippier slaughtered and left for dead again and again by Sane, De Bruyne and their strikers as they went down the right again and again while Kieran struggled to keep up. The second game saw us look completely confused and lost about what to do as City played around our immobile centre-midfield with ease, keeping us on the back foot for most of the game.

I think Poch was just out-coached by Pep. It happens.

But Klopp wasn't. I think Klopp has a lot more experience implementing his pressing system against Guardiola due to his time at Dortmund while Pep was at Bayern. Poch doesn't have that experience, and it showed.

No evidence at all from last season that we could be anywhere near City. Liverpool were the only team that could live with them on more than a one-off occasion. Can’t see any way we would have beaten them over two legs.
But then we played Liverpool twice and they couldn't beat us.
In a cup competition when cit were concentrating on the league I reckon we had a chance.

I see Bale was lucky in CL final now

Klopp

In a final you need to have a bit of luck and we didn’t have it. They had luck in different situations and we didn’t. They scored a bicycle kick, come on! We all know [Gareth] Bale can do that but he probably put more balls from that situation in the stands than in the goal. If that’s not luck then I don’t know what is.

Trying to deflect from his failures .... he needs to win a trophy more than anyone now IMO

People talk about Poch but he has only managed one big club that could actually win anything

Klopps at his third club but did win trophies at Dortmund... but their they second best team in Germany and have historically been competing for trophies for a long time consistently

Tottenham, finance signings of undervalued and often unknown/unwanteds to build a continually improving squad and challenge for the league. Press narrative, need to win a trophy, currently failing and a bit of a joke.

Liverpool, tinkling hedge fund money away signing multiple players every year to replace previous signings from last season then play hoofball anyway. Press narrative, no pressure, aren’t they awesome, we love Klopp, greatest manager in the world, cheated out of everything.

Back