• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Tottenham, finance signings of undervalued and often unknown/unwanteds to build a continually improving squad and challenge for the league. Press narrative, need to win a trophy, currently failing and a bit of a joke.

Liverpool, tinkling hedge fund money away signing multiple players every year to replace previous signings from last season then play hoofball anyway. Press narrative, no pressure, aren’t they awesome, we love Klopp, greatest manager in the world, cheated out of everything.

You do know you are victimising them by merely suggesting such a thing, don’t you?

Klopp is such a sanctimonious qunt. When they weren't spending loads of money and Utd were "Oh, we try and do things a different way here." Now they are splashing the cash, he droning on about Ramos and how "Honestly, we'd have signed a new keeper anyway, even if Karius wasn't a complete melt." I'll bet you he'll be fine of one of their players "does a Ramos" and helps them win in a final.

Didn't like him from day one, can't stand the pr1ck.

Klopp is such a sanctimonious qunt. When they weren't spending loads of money and Utd were "Oh, we try and do things a different way here." Now they are splashing the cash, he droning on about Ramos and how "Honestly, we'd have signed a new keeper anyway, even if Karius wasn't a complete melt." I'll bet you he'll be fine of one of their players "does a Ramos" and helps them win in a final.

Every club needs 4 1st team keepers right, maybe he’s going to play some of them outfield as he has so much faith and belief in all of them?

Nothing (and I include Moaninho and dingdong Emery in this) would give me greater pleasure than to see Klopp crash and burn this season.

I would enjoy that very much, but I'd love to see Arsenal absolutely implode.
GHod yes, they are at a very important fork in the road... will they turn and start to improve with great coaching and transfers... or will they continue to slide downwards? *prays*

I have never seen such a nasty group of fans. And they have such a good first XI now that a successful season will be more pain than one will be able to handle.

They think because their record against City is decent, they're Champions elect. Shame their record against Spurs and relegation teams isn't so great.

9 of the 10 last seasons we've finished above them. Jokers.

I reckon they'll run City close and wouldn't be surprised if they win it tbh - let's see how City react to having a genuine challenge, if Liverpool come flying out the blocks and are right up there come Christmas could easily be enough to give City a bit of a wobble

I reckon they'll run City close and wouldn't be surprised if they win it tbh - let's see how City react to having a genuine challenge, if Liverpool come flying out the blocks and are right up there come Christmas could easily be enough to give City a bit of a wobble
I one big factor has to be if Salah can repeat the heroics of last season. I would be surprised if he can.

I can't see past City, to be honest, and I'm fairly sure Pep will have learned a lesson in how to play them from last season.

Proof if any were needed, dat dey really are cheated and done down. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-unfortunate-team-Premier-League-2017-18.html
My word that's really going to set them off!

I can't think of a more gonad*sy waste of resources than this. A 'powerful predictive model' to recalculate results - what absolute arse.

Given the arguments over VAR then who gets to call which incidents are over turned? This is clickbait rubbish probably deliberately done to feed the Cult.

Back