• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think theyll be up there, same as last year. Im yet to be convinced theyll be any better specifically, time will tell.

As with last year, they are competition.

A funny team, there isnt much there I feel is better than what we have, even now.

For me the league is split. Theres the top 6/7 where all the talent is, and then everyone else.

And how that top 6/7 pans out depends largely on how they start the season, and then do in games between themselves.

After that its much of a muchness, City aside who clearly stand ahead.
They've improved their players but still have the same manager.

If they replace him I'll start worrying about them making a title chase.

New Liverpool signing Xherdan Shaqiri "never turned up" for Stokein important moments, according to former team-mate Charlie Adam.

Shaqiri, currently on holiday after representing Switzerland at the World Cup in Russia, declared his ambition to win titles after joining Liverpool earlier this month for £13.5m, saying he wanted to play on "the biggest stage in football".

The 27-year-old was part of the Stoke squad which Adam said had been "getting away with murder" before their relegation to the Sky Bet Championship in May. Shaqiri announced his desire to leave Stoke shortly after their Premier League exit was confirmed, but Adam identified the Swiss midfielder as one of the 'so-called big players' his criticism had been aimed at.

"Was he one of them? Oh, definitely," Adam, who played for Liverpool between 2011 and 2012, told TalkSPORT. "When the chips are down you look at your big players, you want your big players to bring magic in one moment in the season, and at times we felt like the so-called big players in the squad never turned up for us and never performed. Yeah, everybody else could help, but for all the plaudits to so-called bigger players we getting from certain members of the management staff last season - they weren't producing."

BREAKING NEWS

Leicester have agreed a £10m fee with Liverpool for goalkeeper Danny Ward.

We understand Ward is being brought in to provide competition for Kasper Schmeichel, not to replace him.

Ward is expected to take a medical and discuss personal terms in the coming days.

Thats another one gone. I am also starting to wonder where they stand on this!

Could end up keeping someone like Sturridge in the squad just to make up the numbers, despite the fact he'll basically never play! (and likely on a fair £££ as well)

Can’t believe the money for him

Dih1ZYtXsAAj_oI.jpg

“That is the problem these days. Whatever bulls*** you say, nobody will forget it,” he said.

“I couldn’t imagine the world would change like that two and a half years ago. £100m was a crazy number. Since then the world has changed completely.

“My responsibility is for this club to be as successful as possible. It is not for me to push through my thoughts and say we don’t want to buy players or pay big money and in the end Liverpool is not successful. That doesn’t work.

“We have a really good squad and to improve it is expensive. Better players than we already have are not waiting around the corner. You need to respect contracts but if you are interested in a player you have to try and bring them in.

“We don’t care what the world around us is thinking, like Manchester United didn’t care what I said. It is only an opinion in that moment. Did I change my opinion? Yes. That is true. But it is better to change your opinion than never have one.”

so glad we don't have klopp as our manager. i think most football fans can see that they totally overrated him during his time at dortmund now.

I want us to get a top manager like Moanhino, Klupp or clame, someone who runs up and down the line pulling faces and waving their arms in the air.

Back