• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

If they do have Alisson to go along with Keita and Fabinho this window, then that's an annoyingly good summer's business for them and a worryingly strong team on paper. I really want to think they can still Scouse it up though.

STURRIDGE TARGETS STARTING ROLE

Daniel Sturridge has vowed to stay at Liverpool for the upcoming season and fight for a starting role under Jurgen Klopp.

"I see myself staying at Liverpool, hopefully being part of the team week in, week out," Sturridge told the Daily Mirror. "Pre-season is going well, so for me it's keeping my head down and building on that. I'm excited about the season ahead and it feels great to be back."

Good luck with that :D
He must know that Salah is going. Otherwise that makes no sense whatsoever.

They havent spent much net spend really £130m for Coutinho + £70m from CL and have spent £230m and have brought well

They havent spent much net spend really £130m for Coutinho + £70m from CL and have spent £230m and have brought well

They've spent £230m.

Net spend is irrelevant, you don't here of a player x costing £80m less the £25m they got for player y, you hear player x cost £80m.

Net spend only counts for the profit off the club.

Whatever they have spent they have brought well and I feel they have moved ahead of us, I hope I'm wrong !!

Id say they most definitley are ahead of us atm, on paper at least. We were evenly matched last season but they have since brought in 3 big money signings, all in the areas they needed improving most - for me unless the new signings flop you have to consider them the most likely to challenge City.

Back