• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

yeah, seeing as how salah actually puts his hand inside ramos's arm, ramos was always going to go down and pull salah with him - dislocated shoulder was a bit freaky, normally they both roll around a bit, then get up and play on

I just dont see it. As Scara said, far more effective ways. Looked to me much more like simply stopping that phase of play by any means, as he usually does
In fact, if you're as good as Ramos, you wait until the guy you want to injure is the tackler. It's very easy to lose possession at just the right distance to make someone slide and stretch - at full stretch any decent impact has a good chance of doing some damage. Make someone slide in, get tangled between their legs and twist on the way down. That or land on a knee/ankle on he way down. You can also jump the tackle and land, studs first, on a foot or knee too.

There are so many ways of putting a player out for a season that are far less obvious than what Ramos did. The reason it doesn't happen is that footballers simply don't want to do that kind of damage to other footballers.

People suggesting it was just an accident are incredibly naive. Ramos left himself in there, took out one arm and landed on Salah. You don't fall like that naturally, and if you were bothered about not hurting the other person, you certainly wouldn't fall like that.
As for the 'it was the other arm that got dislocated', Salah had to break his fall with that arm, from the weight of two people.

People suggesting it was just an accident are incredibly naive. Ramos left himself in there, took out one arm and landed on Salah. You don't fall like that naturally, and if you were bothered about not hurting the other person, you certainly wouldn't fall like that.
As for the 'it was the other arm that got dislocated', Salah had to break his fall with that arm, from the weight of two people.

I think it is naive and laughable to suggest that Ramos "planned" to do his shoulder. Playing football at that speed, you do not "plan" such specific things. It is wholly possible that as Salah engaged him he thought "right you little taco I will make damn sure you go no further" but to suggest that he "knew" he was "doing Salah's shoulder" is just silly.

IMO.

FWIW I think the conspiracies around this are madness.

I've just watched and rewatched the Ramos/Salah incident, yes Ramos hooks Salah's arm but watch Salah initiate the contact by leaning in to Ramos with his arm across Ramos, the act of leanining in already had Salah falling to the ground. Then watch Ramos' eyes he is constantly looking at where the ball is. I'm no mind reader but I'm sure he's thinking along the lines of "I need to get to the ball" not "let's dislocate Salah's shoulder."

I've just watched and rewatched the Ramos/Salah incident, yes Ramos hooks Salah's arm but watch Salah initiate the contact by leaning in to Ramos with his arm across Ramos, the act of leaning in already had Salah falling to the ground. Then watch Ramos' eyes he is constantly looking at where the ball is. I'm no mind reader but I'm sure he's thinking along the lines of "I need to get to the ball" not "let's dislocate Salah's shoulder."

"but if I can do both! result!"
Ramos got lucky and would have been patted on the back for it. In the dressing room.

Ramos committed a foul, a deliberate and cynical one, who cares whether he meant to hurt or not? Since when was that important? The point is his foul led to a bad injury and he is a professional cheating clam who gets away with it time and time again which is why he continues. He didn't even get a yellow. I can't stand the taco.

There are several on here who have a blind spot because it is Liverpool. They would be the same ones who would be absolutely tinkled at him and the referee had it happened against one of our players.

As far as intent goes, I only think that Ramos intended to whack Salah whenever the opportunity presented itself. I remember when he clattered Bale when we played in Madrid a few years back. If there's a player on the other team who can run fast and cause him problems, he will try to slow them down. I doubt he tried some Judo sh1t to remove Salah from the game. IMO, he only ever intended to be physical, intimidate him (or try to) and slow him down.

As far as intent goes, I only think that Ramos intended to whack Salah whenever the opportunity presented itself. I remember when he clattered Bale when we played in Madrid a few years back. If there's a player on the other team who can run fast and cause him problems, he will try to slow them down. I doubt he tried some Judo sh1t to remove Salah from the game. IMO, he only ever intended to be physical, intimidate him (or try to) and slow him down.
Does that make his actions OK? He also committed numerous niggly fouls on Kane and Alli during our match. Refs must know what Ramos is like now in the same way as Dele has become notorious for diving . They need to give him a yellow early doors it will make him try and play a bit more rather than just be a clam.

Cheeky bid?

Him and Lamela in the same team would be a dark arts masterclass.

I reckon Poch would love him. Argies get off on all that dont they?

Right. A foul. Although watching it over, Salah makes the mistake of reaching across Ramos to try and push him out of the way/keep him away; Ramos won't back down from that!

Indeed. No greater conspiracy, not grand designs of taking him out, just Ramos being Ramos.

Which, Ill be honest, I certainly dont advocate. Im just arguing against the notion people are pushing to make this more than it is.

Last edited:
Indeed. No greater conspiracy, not grand designs of taking him out, just Ramos being Ramos.

Which, Ill be honest, I certainly dont advocate. Im just arguing against the notion people are pushing to make this more than it is.

That's exactly my view of it, Ramos will take any opportunity to get in to the opposing CF but there certainly wasn't "intent to harm" as some would have you believe.

I played over 1,000 games in the dark ages and saw plenty of "leg breaking" tackles harm no one and a bloke break his leg colliding with the ref, its just a combination of many factors that result in bad injuries or as I believe just bad luck.

Does that make his actions OK? He also committed numerous niggly fouls on Kane and Alli during our match. Refs must know what Ramos is like now in the same way as Dele has become notorious for diving . They need to give him a yellow early doors it will make him try and play a bit more rather than just be a clam.

He gets sent off plenty, so I guess his actions aren't ok from a rules standpoint. From a winning standpoint, they are pretty good though. He walks the line and oversteps it often enough that he gets sent off more than any player I can think of. He's a qunt, but I'd want him on my team.

He gets sent off plenty, so I guess his actions aren't ok from a rules standpoint. From a winning standpoint, they are pretty good though. He walks the line and oversteps it often enough that he gets sent off more than any player I can think of. He's a qunt, but I'd want him on my team.
He'd definitely be in a world 11 team of cvnts.

Back