• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

BBC stats say pool had 2 shots on target and 30 odd % possession, how is dominating a game?

Lots of huff and puff, Madrid had their number throughout IMHO.

Almost got caught out a couple of times, but all the way through it seemed clear to me that was as good as Liverpool got but Madrid still had a few gears to work through.

The gulf in class was massive.

Once Liverpools suicidal press started to wane Modric and Kroos had the midfield and the game was never in doubt. Im pretty sure they just played to weather the storm and win at a canter.

Almost got caught out a couple of times, but all the way through it seemed clear to me that was as good as Liverpool got but Madrid still had a few gears to work through.

Once Liverpools suicidal press started to wane Modric and Kroos had the midfield and the game was never in doubt. Im pretty sure they just played to weather the storm and win at a canter.

This Madrid side only does canter.
The ex-Spurs contingent carried the day.
Liverpool are a one-man team.

Ramos was holding Salahs right arm, the injury was to his left

4CA7D64700000578-0-image-a-2_1527362776067.jpg

I don't think anyone is arguing Ramos pulled the arm so hard the shoulder dislocated, just that with him trapping Salah's arm all the way to the ground, the fall was more awkward than it would've been if Ramos hadn't held on to it. Which IMO no doubt contributed to the injury.

It was a deliberate move from Ramos to bring down Salah, which lead to Salah getting hurt - whether Ramos was intentionally looking to injure Salah, only he knows, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

And yes, there are more effective ways of taking out an opponent. Doing it without even conceeding a free kick shows what a master of the dark arts that ubertwunt Ramos is.

Exactly, the stupidity of the media/pundits and narrative sometimes around Madrid is amazing

- How many more times do we need to hear well Madrid didn't blow them away, or didn't play that well? after 3 in a row, 4 in 5 CL's. The club has a priority and is delivering on that in ways that no other club has ever.
- Btw, Pool has spent more than Madrid on players in last 3 years

Here's the narrative you should be hearing

- Klopp is a serial bottler, for a guy that has amazing top 6 results in the league, when it matters his sides never deliver.
- Pool as the "2nd best side in England with top scorer" has somehow ended 4th and trophy-less
- The lack of perspective on Madrid & Ronaldo's achievements can be put into this stat -> Ronaldo now has as many CL trophies as either Barca or Pool have in their history.
- Barca's season is now officially poor, another brick exit at CL and watching their rival rub their face in yet another CL record.

Re Pool fans, with all the brick they say about Spurs

- The fact that Modric and Bale killed them provides a pleasure to this win that I will savor for some time.

Brilliant, a week and a half to write, an hour and half to be proved totally wrong.
I’m sorry but really? Why would you even want to attempt to write for that long about a preview or anything football related in particular. I’ve said it before but Liverpool fans from Liverpool have nothing other than Liverpool FC in their lives. I do feel sorry for them but then again I don’t (still laughing now).

This could be from a non Liverpool resident though which is even worse. Sad times when you’re spending that much time writing one article for a fans forum.

Last edited:
By reaching two European finals in three seasons, Klopp has shown he can manage.

And now FSG have to demonstrate their commitment too by using the £75m-plus generated by this run and back their man in the transfer market.

I am NOT talking about signing the likes of Andy Robertson – as good as he has been.

I AM talking about wandering into White Hart Lane, plonking £150m on the table in front of Daniel Levy and saying: ‘I’ll give you that for Christian Eriksen, Toby Alderweireld and Dele Alli.’

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-owners-must-open-purse-12606740

153ad1w.jpg

£150m :D

In the crazy transfer market we have now, Eriksen is worth over £100m on his own. 26 and one of the most creative players in Europe. Toby is another £50m quite easily. So that's the £150m spent before Dele even comes into the equation.

The media are really quite deluded when it comes to Liverpool, they haven't won the league since the backpass rule came in. A big club, yes. Fantastic history, yes. But they are not one of the elite teams any more, despite making the odd European final. Players like Eriksen, if they leave, will look to follow the example of Modric and Bale, and leave for a true elite team and win multiple Champions Leagues and other titles.

I don't think anyone is arguing Ramos pulled the arm so hard the shoulder dislocated, just that with him trapping Salah's arm all the way to the ground, the fall was more awkward than it would've been if Ramos hadn't held on to it. Which IMO no doubt contributed to the injury.

It was a deliberate move from Ramos to bring down Salah, which lead to Salah getting hurt - whether Ramos was intentionally looking to injure Salah, only he knows, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

And yes, there are more effective ways of taking out an opponent. Doing it without even conceeding a free kick shows what a master of the dark arts that ubertwunt Ramos is.

I’ve seen it argued on RAWK and Twitter that it was an intentional shoulder dislocation planned before the game, I have also seen a petition to UEFA setup to have the incident investigated and have the result not ratified until said investigation is completed.

This Madrid side only does canter.
The ex-Spurs contingent carried the day.
Liverpool are a one-man team.

Thats all it needs to! They were clearly leagues above as a team, IMHO. Salahs loss really killed Pool, but honestly had he stayed fit I still think there was only ever one winner.

Modric and Bale were superb, have to say I did enjoy that.

Liverpool have some really good players, but it was obvious from the moment Salah went off they have no faith in themselves as a team. Which shows the point Ive been making all season, they play to/for Salah in a way that we simply do not.

We are a team. Without Kane we crack on and win games just the same. They are not, they have a talisman and fall apart without him.

Here's the narrative you should be hearing....

Its sad i can only offer one like for this post.

Back