• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Once Salah went off Liverpool they lost heart and confidence.
Once Bale came on Madrid had a cutting edge.

Madrid are not that good this season and won because they had much much better squad depth.

I’ve seen it argued on RAWK and Twitter that it was an intentional shoulder dislocation planned before the game, I have also seen a petition to UEFA setup to have the incident investigated and have the result not ratified until said investigation is completed.

I rest your case. :D

Although I'm sure the Real defenders planned on giving Salah a hard time, considering he's Liverpool's best player by a mile.

Once Salah went off Liverpool they lost heart and confidence.
Once Bale came on Madrid had a cutting edge.

Madrid are not that good this season and won because they had much much better squad depth.

In all honesty whilst you are correct in your comment, who cares ? All that matters is that big teeth and his band of merry men lost. I cant stop smiling.

I thought it was a freak accident during the match. It's clearly not though. The people who claim it was a fluke probably don't understand that we're not saying Ramos had a set goal in mind of targeting Salah's shoulder. It's not like he's some martial artist who knows that's how you dislocate a shoulder, more that he was being as reckless and violent as he possibly could without being detected. Same way that a person leaving a foot in on a sliding challenge doesn't know which particular bone they're hitting. Had the game gone on he would've elbowed him in the face during a corner or something.

First time I've watched that Ramos tackle back because I just can't bring myself to watch anything from the game. I'm just surprised he doesn't destroy the arm he's grabbing too. It's a definite foul, and while he's probably not pre-planned destroying his shoulder, once he knows he's going down he's decided that he's going to try and do some damage for sure. He doesn't need to hold his arm.

In this discussion of Ramos as a wrestler, it's all done with the awareness that Ramos held the right arm, and Salah damaged his left shoulder, right.

The positive side is that at least we are contesting. This period is heralded as some kind of golden era for Spurs, and yet they haven't seriously contested anything of note. A team like Spurs have had less heartbreak than us, because they haven't gotten into positions to have their hearts broken in the first place.
That video of Klopp is exactly why we will win things with him. He won't let players dwell on losses, but celebrate achievements. And that's exactly what our CL campaign was.

A huge achievement.

The day after and am greatly disappointed in not just us, but all of Europe for letting Madrid capture big ears 13 bleeding times. We could double our current total and we'd still be 3 behind. Milan can magically get their brick together tomorrow and they would still need 6 more without reply to just equal. Most finals appearances and top 4 finishes as well.

They are going to lord it over everyone for decades to come, probably longer, we all suck.
Clearly with Salah and Mane we were the better side, but once that changed our players always seemed to play with an element of fear, with the occasion in the back of their minds. You've got to be tougher than that, take the hits, and find ways to come through. Lovren and Mane won their individual battles and came out with a lot of credit, some like Robertson from the rest tried really hard, had some good moments but as a team they didn't do themselves justice. Van Dijk is no leader yet, he might be an organiser, a good one, a great player individually but he's got a lot of growing to do if he's to set the tone for the side so that we don't play with fear on these occasions. If someone had gone up to Karius after his first mistake, encouraged him through the game, got his mind focused again, maybe the third one doesn't happen. These details pave the way for the win. Iirc one of the goals we conceded came from Van Dijk giving the ball away centrally, starting the move for the goal. You win and lose as a team is not just rhetoric, you've got look at the whole process of conceding.

My first thought was, we'll get them next year, confident this team is going places

For any fans of other teams reading this...

It’s been an amazing run, phenomenal.. we’ve enjoyed overly second of it...

We’ve sung our hearts out, we’ve ripped teams to shreds..

And we'll be back, this isn’t the end, this is only the beginning...

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

In all honesty whilst you are correct in your comment, who cares ? All that matters is that big teeth and his band of merry men lost. I cant stop smiling.

While I’m pleased that Liverpool didn’t win. I’m not impressed with Madrid in slightest, other than Bales great goal and Modric’s contribution.
My dislike of the Liverpool fans and their sudo religious like fervour is total.
Now they have lost, my intrest in whole event is finished.
My last must word on the events of last night is focused on thier banal fans as they yet again disgrace themselves with the reactions on social media to Karius.
Liverpool fans have plumbed new depths of showing thier total ignorance.

While I’m pleased that Liverpool didn’t win. I’m not impressed with Madrid in slightest, other than Bales great goal and Modric’s contribution.
My dislike of the Liverpool fans and their sudo religious like fervour is total.
Now they have lost, my intrest in whole event is finished.
My last must word on the events of last night is focused on thier banal fans as they yet again disgrace themselves with the reactions on social media to Karius.
Liverpool fans have plumbed new depths of showing thier total ignorance.

Nah, they’ve always been down there.

DeKK_7DWkAAzBMs.jpg

Liverpools latest signing No Salad

I don't think anyone is arguing Ramos pulled the arm so hard the shoulder dislocated, just that with him trapping Salah's arm all the way to the ground, the fall was more awkward than it would've been if Ramos hadn't held on to it. Which IMO no doubt contributed to the injury.

It was a deliberate move from Ramos to bring down Salah, which lead to Salah getting hurt - whether Ramos was intentionally looking to injure Salah, only he knows, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

And yes, there are more effective ways of taking out an opponent. Doing it without even conceeding a free kick shows what a master of the dark arts that ubertwunt Ramos is.

It was a foul. That is all.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It was a foul. That is all.

Ramos is a jedi master level clam at the dark arts.

I completely, 100%, and without reservation accept the point raised that he was cynically fouling Salah.

Its what he does. He is a professional cheat.

I refute, however, 100% and without reservation, that he was at any point trying to take Salah out of the game.

It was a foul to stop play. Something he does throughout every game he plays (has ever played).

I completely, 400%, and without reservation accept the point raised that he was cynically fouling Salah.

I refute, however, 400% and without reservation, that he was at any point trying to take Salah out of the game.

It was a foul to stop play. Something he does throughout every game he plays (has ever played).

I think he was doing it to hurt him though... injuring would be a bonus. Ramos is ridiculous

I completely, 400%, and without reservation accept the point raised that he was cynically fouling Salah.

I refute, however, 400% and without reservation, that he was at any point trying to take Salah out of the game.

Cheeky bid?

Him and Lamela in the same team would be a dark arts masterclass.

Right. A foul. Although watching it over, Salah makes the mistake of reaching across Ramos to try and push him out of the way/keep him away; Ramos won't back down from that!

Back