• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

It wasn't a foul, the ref never gave it, the assistant ref didn't flag for it, the TV pundits didn't say it was and Liverpool didn't appeal for one.

Typical Liverpool though blaming everyone bar themselves, but then again it's in their blood.
It SHOULD have been a foul. Ramos pulled him down, intentionally. But the refs didn't see Ramos clamping on to Salads arm, so didn't award the FK. It should have been a foul, and Ramos should have been booked. No need to debate that.

Ramos was holding Salahs right arm, the injury was to his left

4CA7D64700000578-0-image-a-2_1527362776067.jpg
He has pulled Salah over and trapped his arm so he couldn’t break his fall causing him to roll over the opposite shoulder. It was absolutely intentional to bring Salah down to stop him and Ramos is a grade A cheating clam although it probably was not intentional to hurt Salah ( only Ramos knows for sure). Would have been really painful and as much as I wanted Liverpool to lose we would have been tinkled at Ramos and the ref had that been one of our players. Not the reason that Liverpool lost however, that was all Karius. I actually felt sorry for the lad. Will probably receive death threats from trolling idiots.

He has pulled Salah over and trapped his arm so he couldn’t break his fall causing him to roll over the opposite shoulder. It was absolutely intentional to bring Salah down to stop him and Ramos is a grade A cheating clam. Would have been really painful and as much as I wanted Liverpool to lose we would have been tinkled at Ramos had that been one of our players. Not the reason that Liverpool lost however, that was all Karius. I actually felt sorry for the lad. Will probably receive death threats from trolling idiots.
They lost because Madrid were better, take out the Karius errors and Madrid were still the better side.

Maybe, but Madrid were gifted two of their three goals by Karius, you can’t ignore that.
No, that’s fact, but they were still the better side so I don’t think Liverpool have any reason to feel hard done by or to feel like had Karius not made those mistakes they’d have somehow won the game against the run of play against a better team?

No, that’s fact, but they were still the better side so I don’t think Liverpool have any reason to feel hard done by or to feel like had Karius not made those mistakes they’d have somehow won the game against the run of play against a better team?
I found last night really difficult mate. I didn’t want Liverpool to win but I also hate Madrid, in particular the gamesman ship shown by Ramos. Loved it when we smashed them at Wembley probably my favourite moment of last season.

In many ways Klopp has the same issues as Poch when it comes to winning knock out tournaments based on one off games, Liverpool and us need to be tighter defensively in those games. I think Poch can coach that with better players seems to me Klopp can only play one way.

I’m not sure what your arguing to be honest? You are quoting the biggest smash and grab win in the history of the game as proof Liverpool could have done the same?

So not that liverpool would have deserved it, or it was all Karius’ fault?
Just saying you don’t have to be the best team to win thought that was obvious....not arguing anything.

Russia’s fine mate. Had good times in Moscow and St Petersberg.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Agree. Spent 3 weeks travelling around Russia last year, it was great. Though I suspect it will be a bit different during the WC in the host cities. But taking a 4 year old to Kiev for the CL final sounds a bit daft.

Back to the matter at hand : I had to miss the game last night as was at a party, but what a result! There was a tv at the venue and I had a quick look at the end. There were 3 blokes sitting there, in Liverpool shirts, (not from the party) looking somewhat glum :) I gave a big "YES!!" with a fist pump and left them to their despair. I'm looking forward to watching it later on.
A 3-1 scoreline against Real Madrid. Sounds familiar..... :D

Last edited:
He has pulled Salah over and trapped his arm so he couldn’t break his fall causing him to roll over the opposite shoulder. It was absolutely intentional to bring Salah down to stop him and Ramos is a grade A cheating clam although it probably was not intentional to hurt Salah ( only Ramos knows for sure). Would have been really painful and as much as I wanted Liverpool to lose we would have been tinkled at Ramos and the ref had that been one of our players. Not the reason that Liverpool lost however, that was all Karius. I actually felt sorry for the lad. Will probably receive death threats from trolling idiots.

Salad doesn't put his arms out to break his falls as virtually all people do, he throws them back behind his head prior to rolling around on ground.

Back