• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Surely his Sky contract will have a clause for this type of behavior to allow them to terminate his contract on grounds of brand damage, the fact they haven't yet says it all.

Sky's response: "Jamie will be returning to work with us today as our enquiry has deemed there is no proof the saliva actually hit it's intended target, therefore Jamie is innocent. No collusion"

Did Liverpool actually play at the weekend? There no mention of football whatsoever at work today, it's like the big match they were talking about all last week never happened.

How strange????

The biggest hype factory Sky are caught between a rock and hard place!
If they do thier normal OTT praise of ManU they alienate Lullupool fans both clubs are rich with subscribers.

DYGEX5KWAAA7jD2.jpg

Seriously though he's a grown man with kids! He should be so ashamed.
The red mist descended and won't have been first time and won't be the last!

He belongs to that elite group of people that believe they can do what they like without ever being held responsible for their actions.

He belongs to that elite group of people that believe they can do what they like without ever being held responsible for their actions.

To be fair to him, he apologised, he faced the public and took a grilling on SKY today. I think he's been accountable for what he did.

To be fair to him, he apologised, he faced the public and took a grilling on SKY today. I think he's been accountable for what he did.

Yeah, "a moment of madness", "let myself and family down", "lessons have been learnt", "will work to improve"......pick a platitude. It's the same old story from showbiz, sports, media and politicians faces, really they are the victims, boo hoo, the rest of us just get the sack or a knock on the door from Knacker of the Yard.

My Son just said something similar on the phone I minute ago,

Cara would have had his desk contents curriered to him this morning with P45 sellotaped to the lid. If I had some input!
I have done that once in the past......grrr Us little'un are bastereds when tinkled off :D

Last edited:
If it was Redknapp or Owen no one would be defending them but people like watching Carragher being a actually good pundit on Sky so will defend him.

Back