• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

BBC makes an article “Whose goals counts for most points?” and decides it’s Kane since his 24 goals counted for 14 points and Salah’s 23 goals counted for 13.

Yet of course thwy ignore the fact Salah scored 7 goals in big matches whereas Kane scored 3, not to mention Salah has 8 assists and Kane has only 1.

If it's that important to you, you can have the title of "one man team".

Just search on Youtube for Gerrard diving. Some hilarious compilations of this unmatched cheat, now leading Liverpool's young'uns to do the same.

Exactly. It will quiet for a week until next Saturday night, then Watford will roll into town with 3 points for them

They have two games before we play Chelsea in the decider for 4th place (Chelsea vs Liverpool later in the season is obviously just a formality). That should be enough to take them above us and possibly catch up to United as well. Things could get unbearable.

No matter the provocation that should never happen. It is filth.
He shouldn't lose his job over it though. That seems a bit excessive to me.

I think that her should be punished being a high profile individual who is on tv all the time. Get rid and make him do community service as a steward at OT. Not allowed to use any umbrellas

I thought gobbing on someone deliberately was classed as assault?

Time for him to go the way of all scousers...

What an uplifting weekend. First West Ham's mongrel hordes defecate all over their own club. Then we see Alsoran playing in front of a half empty, barely caring Stade Escargot.

Now, The Legion of Lost Perch Searchers have One of Their Own, a proper Scouse poster boy, about to be slaughtered in the Kangaroo Court of Public Opinion for spitting a huge load of vitriolic gob at a 14-year-old girl.

All whilst we nobly and manfully overcome trying times to earn a very decent 4-1 and take over third place after Liverpool get bitterly beaten at Old Trafford.

Seriously. If you had written all this out a week ago, you'd have been sarcastically mocked as 'a dreamer'. But there it is and you simply couldn't make it up.

I don't want to see Jamie Carragher ever again on a broadcasting service. Send 'im to join Fat Andy Gray and Cardiac Keys in the sandy Middle Eastern wasteland of banished broadcasters. They'll be good company for one another, with Trevor Brooking in for regular guest stints.

Back